Nyenrode Business University
Nyenrode Business University, officially known as Nyenrode Business Universiteit in Dutch, was established in 1946 in Breukelen, Netherlands. Started as the Netherlands Training Institute for Abroad, Nyenrode Business University was founded by the some of the top Dutch Companies of that time includi Read more
Highlights Of Nyenrode Business University
Business and Management
- Nyenrode Business University is accredited with the Association of AMBAs, EQUIS / EFMD, EFMD, Nederlands-Vlaamse Accreditatieorganisatie, Ministry of Education, Culture and Science (NVAO accreditation) and Accountancy Training Attainment Committee (CEA).
- According to the Financial Times Ranking for executive education programs (2014), Nyenrode Business University was ranked #48 for open programs and #76 for custom programs.
- Nyenrode Business University has signed agreements with many prominent business schools and universities including the University of Stellenbosch in South Africa, the Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School in Belgium, the University of St. Gallen in Switzerland & S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research in Mumbai.
- Nyenrode Business University also co-founded the China Europe International Business School.
- Some of the notable alumni of Nyenrode Business University include Wim Kok, former Prime Minister of The Netherlands; Antony Burgmans, former chairman of Unilever; Peter Burggraaff, Director at Boston Consulting Group; Robert Polet, former chairman of Gucci; Hein; Verbruggen, The International Olympic Committee member; Jeroen Hoencamp, Chief Operating Officer Vodafone; Jan Kees de Jager, former Minister of Finance of the Netherlands and many others.
- According to the Financial Times Ranking, Nyenrode Business University is ranked #1 in the Executive Education in the Netherlands in 2019.
- Though the acceptance rate of Nyenrode Business University is high but students require to pass the selection process that involves taking a Graduate Management Admissions Test, Business Game- A Case Study and a selection interview
- In order to boost the matter of corporate ethics, Nyenrode Business University, the Dutch Small and Medium-sized Enterprise Association (MVO) and Confederation of Netherlands Industry and Employers (VNO-NCW) organizes the annual Henk van Luijk Lecture Series in Netherlands.
Get All Your Questions Answered
Part Time Work Allowance