HAN University of Applied Sciences
Situated in the wonderful cities of Arnhem and Nijmegen in Netherlands, HAN University of Applied Sciences, also known as Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen in Dutch, was established in 1996. It was founded with a vision to provide the world class education in vocational education of applied science Read more
Highlights Of HAN University of Applied Sciences
Management, Law and Engineering
- HAN University of Applied Sciences is a home to 36 research groups and 7 centers with a expertise in education, IT and communication, social studies, nursing, sports and exercise, health, commerce, business administration, communication, law, engineering, economics, built environment and applied sciences.
- HAN University of Applied Sciences has also partnerships with many companies at international levels and international universities including University of Windsor and Dalhousie University in Canada, Lingnan University in China, Griffith University and La Trobe University in Australia, Christ University in India and Dublin City University in Ireland.
- HAN University of Applied Sciences organized number of events and programs to encourage students to start their own franchise and test their entrepreneur skills.
- HAN University of Applied Sciences also offers special programs in International Business to international students with main aim to enhance their skills using practical and applied knowledge.
- According to the UniRank, HAN University of Applied Sciences is ranked #15 in Netherlands and #2000+ at a global level.
- The current president of HAN University of Applied Sciences is Kees Boele.
Get All Your Questions Answered
Part Time Work Allowance