To develop problem-solving, communication, and management skills aspiring business leaders can enroll in the best Business Administration online degree programs. Business administration students can work in a variety of sectors such as the government sector, NGOs, Manufacturing industries, transportation industries, banks, distribution centers, and schools. They can take up career options such as Financial analyst, Market research analyst, Loan officer, Sales Manager, Business consultant, event planner, and more. The best business administration online degree programs can be undertaken in the comfort of your home. Hence, it is the best option for those seeking flexible study options. Keep reading to find out about the top business administration online degree programs, career options, and more.
|University of Illinois Chicago
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
|University of Florida
|Online Business Administration Degree
|University of Wisconsin-Madison
|Bachelor of Administration in Business Administration–Management
|George Mason University
|Western Carolina University
|Business Administration and Law
|National Louis University
|B.S. in Business Administration
|Degree Completion- Business Administration (Online)
|University of Illinois Springfield
|SUNY Polytechnic Institute
|Business Administration Online Degree
|Texas A&M University-Commerce
|Business Administration (BS)
This Blog Includes:
How to Choose the Best Business Administration Online Degree
Want to learn how to choose the best business administration online degree? Keep these points in mind before making the decision.
- Time: One of the main key factors to check before enrolling in a business administration degree program online is the time you can dedicate. If you have more time, it is best to go for a full course. Otherwise, part-time courses are the best option. Particularly, if you want to work while studying. Those wanting to enter the workforce quickly can choose the accelerated business administration programs.
- University accreditation: When it comes to business administration degrees, university accreditation matters. It can affect a student’s ability for financial aid and transfer credits. Look for accreditations like the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) accreditation, and the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Future Plans: Depending on the career goals, it is best to seek out online courses with a specific field concentration. It will help the student to obtain employment in a particular field easily. For example. Those who want to enter into market research can choose a program with a concentration in marketing analytics.
10 Best Business Administration Online Degrees
Here is a list of some of the best business administration online degree programs. These courses are flexible and are available at a reasonable price. The course fees, duration, and other details are provided for your convenience.
- University of Illinois Chicago BBA
According to the US News and World Report, the University of Illinois Chicago offers the 2nd best online bachelor’s programs in the US. Those who want to complete a BBA program from a top-ranked- research university can enroll in this course. The business school is AACSB-accredited and students can choose to complete the degree on-campus or online. The program has a high graduation rate, and high median earnings after receiving the degree.
|61-credit hour curriculum
|8 (For example, financial planning, business analytics, accounting)
- University of Florida Online Business Administration Degree
The University of Florida offers one of the best business administration online degrees. The degree program includes BSBA and BABA courses. The BSBA (Bachelor of Science in Business Administration) option helps a student learn business practicality. On the other hand, the BABA ( bachelor of arts in business administration) course is best for students looking for flexibility. Every student will have a personalized academic advisor assigned to them. The university has high graduation rates, socioeconomic diversity, and student-to-faculty ratio.
|11 (Example, Event Management, Geology, Sociology, etc)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison: Bachelor of Administration in Business Administration–Management
This Business Administration Management (BBA) program is best for those seeking flexible options to prepare for leadership positions. The 120-credit program is one of the best business administration online degrees. However, only transfer students are eligible to apply. The applicant must have completed a minimum of 12 hours of college-level coursework that is transferable to the university. Students enrolling in this course can learn from the top faculty and develop career-oriented skills.
|120 undergraduate credits
- George Mason University Business (BS)
The George Mason University Business (BS) program is a one of the best business administration online degrees. It is a 120-credit course that is held 100% online. The program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), and offers 8 concentrations to students. Students who enroll in this program can get access to alumni and employer networks around the world. Moreover, the university accepts transfer credits.
|ACCT, BUSA, FNAN, FPWM, MGMT, MIS, MKTG, OSCM
|$1,554.75 per credit hour for Non-VA residents.
- Western Carolina University Business Administration and Law
The online business administration and law course is one of the best business administration online degrees available in the USA. The course allows students to earn minors in business administration and law. The distance course provided by the university is similar to the on-campus program. The program is provided by the same faculty. Generally, students enroll for 6-7 credit hours per semester. This B.S.B.A course offers financial assistance to eligible students.
|42 Liberal Studies hours, 36 Business Core hours, 21 major hours, and 6-15 general elective hours,
|business administration and law
- National Louis University B.S. in Business Administration
The National Louis University is offering one of the best business administration online degrees for 4 years. The course helps students prepare to solve challenging business problems. The program is accredited by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE). Concentrations in a different area can be chosen after discussion with an academic advisor. Each student is required to complete an internship for the program.
|Requires 180 QH including 60 QH of General Education for completion
|After a discussion with an academic advisor
- Simpson University: Business Administration (Online)
Simson University offers one of the best business administration online degrees. The program helps students to become successful in a variety of fields. Students will learn the dynamics of interactions between people and organizations, and how to manage, and lead using the resources available. The course is 100% online and is taught of r7 weeks by experienced faculty. Students can progress through the course in a cohort model, and interact with other students.
- University of Illinois Springfield BBA programs
The University of Illinois Springfield best business administration online degree program. The 3 BBA programs offered by the university are comprehensive BBA, HRM, and management. Each of these concentrations requires the students to complete 53 to 57 credits of core courses. Moreover, all programs come with an internship. The tuition fees are the same for in and out-state learners.
|53 to 57 per concentration
9. SUNY Polytechnic Institute: Business Administration Online Degree
The SUNY Polytechnic Institute is offering a 100% online BSBA course. This is one of the best business administration online degree programs. The course has approximately 124 credits and is suitable for transfer students (minimum of 45 credit hours). 3 years of work experience is needed to enroll in this program. Learners can include minors in their courses such as accounting, and actuarial mathematics. The program has a low student-to-faculty ratio.
|Anthropology, Business Management, Chemistry, etc
10. Texas A&M University-Commerce: Business Administration (BS)
Do you know that Texas A&M University has been ranked 66th in the US for online bachelor’s in business programs?(US News and World Report). The BS program is a 4-year undergraduate degree program offered by the university. The course has a total of 120 credit hours. The program might require the students to attend on-campus sessions. Hence, it can be classified as a hybrid program. Additionally, a $50 tuition fee has to be paid by distance learning students. The program offers financial assistance to eligible students.
|120 credit hours
|Details not available
5 Tips for Healthcare Administration Bachelor’s Degree Online
Here are some tips to keep in mind before enrolling in a Healthcare Administration online course.
- Enroll in an accredited Healthcare Administration Bachelor’s Degree Online. Accredited degrees have more value, and are sought after by employers
- Make sure the course structure and the duration are appropriate for you. Online courses are usually flexible.
- Give the same importance to an online degree as a regular degree. Be accountable and stick to the module deadlines
- Make use of the additional resources available on the e-learning platform. For example, the network that the program offers.
- Practice time management, prepare the course well, clear the assessment, and obtain a certificate. After receiving the Bachelor’s degree a student will be able to pursue a career in Healthcare Administration. For example, Nursing home administrator, Medical billing manager, Practice administrator, etc.
Other Interesting Articles
The best business administration degree a student can apply for is MBA. The degree will equip the student with transferable skills that can be utilized to work for several employers. Particularly, in the business and finance sectors.
The best concentrations that a student can take up for business administration are: Entrepreneurship, Accounting, Finance, Healthcare Administration, and Human Resources.
Bachelor’s students obtaining a marketing degree has the highest potential for earning. Thar is, when compared with other BBA specializations.
Hope this blog provides you with all the important details, for more information about such courses, visit our online courses page.