The antonym of “lack” is “abundance.” “Lack” refers to a shortage or absence of something, while “abundance” refers to a large quantity or plenty of something.
Moreover, it indicates a deficiency or insufficiency in having enough of that particular thing.
Meaning of Lack
The word “Lack” refers to the absence or insufficiency of something, such as a particular quality, resource, or quantity. It indicates a state of not having enough of what is needed or desired.
Lack can be termed as the absence or shortage of something, usually referring to a specific quality, quantity, or condition that is needed or desired.
Also Read: 110+ Antonyms
7+ Opposites of Lack
Mentioned below are opposites of lack for your easy reference:
Usage with Examples
Let’s take a look at the following examples to use the antonyms of lack in sentences:
- There is plenty of food in the pantry.
- The garden is in full bloom, showcasing an abundance of colorful flowers.
- The company’s success is attributed to an abundance of innovative ideas and hard work.
- The region is known for its abundance of natural resources, making it economically prosperous.
- Despite the lack of experience, she approached the task with an abundance of enthusiasm.
Antonyms of Lack Quiz
Pick the closest word that is the antonym of ‘Lack’ from the options given below:
Also Read: Antonyms of Selfish with Meaning and Example
This was all about the antonym of “lack” with meaning and examples. Hopefully, you understood the usage of the word. To read more antonym blogs, follow Leverage Edu.