A few antonyms of “low” are high, upper, superior, peak etc. “Low” often refers to a position, level, or value that is minimum in height, number, quality, or intensity or that is at the bottom. The word can be used interchangeably according to a particular context or situation.
Meaning of Low
“Low” typically refers to a position, level, or value that is close to the bottom or minimal in height, quantity, quality, or intensity. It is the opposite of “high” and often indicates something being below average or lesser in comparison to a reference point.
Also Read: 110+ Antonyms
7+ Opposites of Low
Some antonyms of “low” include:
Usage with Examples
Here are some examples of “low” antonyms listed below for your reference.
- The mountain peak reached a high altitude, offering breathtaking views.
- The eagle soared gracefully above the canyon.
- The hikers began to ascend the steep mountain trail.
- The demand for the product led to an increase in production.
- The skyscraper in the city center is exceptionally tall.
Antonyms of Low Quiz
Pick the right antonym of “low” from the listed below examples:
This was all about the antonym of low with meaning and examples. I hope you understood the usage of the word. To read more antonym blogs, follow Leverage Edu.