The antonyms of “good” are Bad, Poor, Negative, Evil or Inferior. To make an impression and get well-versed in vocabulary one should know at least a few antonyms of general words like “good.”
“Good” is a word that is regularly used in general day-to-day communication. We come across this word at least once a day. Not just this we also use its antonyms quite frequently.
Meaning of Good
“Good” is a word that is used in everyday conversation. However, to make things simpler for you we will explain the meaning of this word in short.
The word “good” is an adjective that is used to describe something that has a positive or favourable quality.
10+ Opposites of Good
Mentioned below are some words that can be used as antonyms to the word Good:
Also Read: 110+ Antonyms
Usage with Examples
Given below are some examples of how the antonyms of “Good” can be used in a sentence:
- The movie received terrible reviews; the acting was bad, and the plot was confusing.
- Eating too much junk food can lead to bad health outcomes.
- The company’s financial performance was poor this year due to decreased sales.
- He grew up in a poor neighborhood with limited resources.
- The feedback from the customers was overwhelmingly negative about the new product.
- Her pessimistic attitude often leads to negative outcomes.
Also Read: Antonyms of Improve, Meaning ad Examples
Antonyms of Good Quiz
The food at the new restaurant was __________; the flavors were bland and unappetizing.
This was all about the antonym of “Good ” meaning and examples. Hope you understood the concept where it’s used. For more such blogs, follow Leverage Edu.