The antonyms for the word “Forget” are recall, remember, recollect and several others. The meaning of this word is someone who fails to remember a fact or some event that occurred. If you wish to learn more about this word then read this blog to know more about the antonyms of the word forget with meanings and examples.
Meaning of Forget
The word “forget” is a very common word which is used by almost everyone. The meaning of this word is for those who fail to remember/recall an event or something that has taken place.
Another meaning of this word can be when someone deliberately tries to forget something. This could be a bad or a sad memory.
Antonyms of Forget
Mentioned below is the list of antonyms for the word “legal” which can be used:
Usage with Examples
Here are some sentences which can be used by everyone in everyday life:
- Remember: I can’t remember where I put my file.
- Retained: She retained the information she learned in class.
- In Mind: Keep in mind that the meeting is tomorrow.
- Reminded: The teacher reminded the students to bring their homework to class tomorrow.
- Recollected: She recollected the events of the day in vivid detail.
- Mind: Please mind the stairs, said the doctor.
Antonyms of Forget Quiz
Here is a quiz for the antonyms of the word “forget”:
Question 1: What are the antonyms of the word “forget”?
- Remember, recall, recollect, retain
- Forget, lose, misplace, mislay
- Ignore, disregard, overlook, neglect
- All of the above
Question 2: Which of the following is NOT an antonym of the word “forget”?
|Antonyms of Busy
|Antonyms of Consonance
|Synonyms of Importance
|Synonyms of Brave
|Antonyms of Proud
|Antonyms of Hope
|Adjectives Starting With The Letter I
|Adjectives Starting With The Letter B
|Idioms for Learning
|Idioms for Experience
This was all about the “antonyms of forget” with meaning and examples. Hopefully, you understood the usage of the word. To read more antonym blogs, follow Leverage Edu.