The Xavier School of Management is a private institution in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. It is known as one of the oldest business schools in India. The institution offers impeccable education in the field of management. The article below entails all the details regarding the eligibility criteria, application process and much more. Interested candidates must give read the article till the end.
|Full Name||Xavier School of Management|
|Accreditation by||University Grants Commission|
|Types of Courses||Postgraduate, Doctoral and Certification|
This Blog Includes:
XLRI Executive MBA Eligibility Criteria
To participate in the XLRI executive mba exam, test takers must fulfil the eligibility criteria, as prescribed by the university authorities. The minimum eligibility criteria for the XLRI executive mba exam are briefly mentioned below.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of work experience.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree.
Students can apply for the executive mba exam online. The application must be submitted before the deadlines are announced by the exam conducting authorities. Students can read the application process briefly mentioned below.
- Candidates need to visit the official web portal of XLRI, ie, www.xlri.ac.in.
- Students need to fill in the details in the application.
- All the information given should be accurate with the original documents attached.
- An application fee of INR 1180 needs to be paid by the candidate.
- The application process is complete.
XLRI Executive MBA Selection Process
Students must be aware of the selection process for the exam they are partaking in. The selection of the candidates appearing for the XLRI executive mba exam will be based on the following criteria given below.
- The selection process of the course is solely based on XAT and GMAT scores. Students must have any one of the following scorecards.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Group Discussion or Personal Interview round.
- Some other factors that will contribute to the selection of candidates are work experience, entrance exam scores, PI or GD rounds, and extracurricular activities.
Also Read: Executive MBA From IIM
XLRI Executive MBA Fee Structure
There are multiple programmes offered by the XLRI. Students who are interested in reviewing the courses can have a look at the table given below. It entails the details regarding various courses and their fees.
|PG Diploma||INR 7 Lakhs for first year|
|PGDBM||INR 12.5 Lakhs for first year|
|Executive Diploma||INR 4.2 Lakhs (total fee)|
|Executive||INR 15 Lakhs (total fee)|
|PGDM+MS||INR 15.3 Lakhs first year|
Must Read: Best Countries for MBA
The full form of XLRI is Xavier School of Management.
The test taker will be selected on the basis of their XAT or GMAT course.
Students willing to appear in XLRI executive mba exam must have a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of work experience.
We hope the above information will be useful for the students planning to appear for the XLRI executive mba examination. The detailed information will guide you through the admission process. Students must be aware of the basic details before applying for the examination.
For more such informative blogs do check out our Indian University page, and if you have any queries feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and stay tuned to our social media handles of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.