Solving JIPMAT Mock Test is one of the best ways to analyze your preparation for this exam. It helps you understand questions and paper patterns so that you perform well in this competitive management test. The Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) is a national-level entrance test for admissions to its 5 years integrated programme in management. The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the JIPMAT exam every year.
The JIPMAT score will help the candidates to get admission into Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) colleges such as IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu. The entrance test will be conducted for 2 hours 30 minutes and it will be a computer-based examination. This exam is held in more than 75 cities across India. The students who are willing to appear for this entrance test can refer to the below blog to know all about the mock test papers.
|Exam Name||Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT)|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 30 minutes (150 Minutes)|
|Marking Scheme||+4 marks for each correct answer-1 mark for each incorrect answer|
|Exam Mode||Computer-based Test mode (CBT)|
This Blog Includes:
JIPMAT Mock Test 2023
Students appearing for the entrance test must solve mock test papers as they will help them to prepare in a better way. Practising mock test papers speeds up problem-solving and helps students identify subjects they struggle with. The main purpose of a mock test is to assess a student’s potential before writing the actual exam.
Solving mock test papers will also help the students t know about the examination pattern and the types of questions that are asked in the exam.
Must Read: JIPMAT 2023: Syllabus, Dates, Pattern
How to Attempt JIPMAT Mock Test?
Candidates who want to appear for the JIPMAT entrance test can take the mock test from the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA). The steps to take the mock test are mentioned below:
- Students are required to visit the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA) and click on the ‘Mock Test’ tab which will be visible on the home page itself.
- After doing so, the page will direct the students to the mock test section.
- The students can select their exam type and the paper name.
- Once all is done, students can click on the ‘start’ button to begin the JIPMAT mock test.
Benefits of Solving JIPMAT Mock Test Papers
The students will profit from solving JIPMAT sample papers, mock examinations, or previous year question papers throughout their preparation process. The following are some of the main advantages of practising JIPMAT test questions:
- A practice test or question paper might help the students to improve their speed and accuracy.
- The JIPMAT question papers or practice exams have the same format as the real exam, which makes it easier to manage the time while taking the test.
- Because of the identical framework, applicants can become familiar with the types of questions, levels of difficulty, significant subjects, and grading methods used in the exam.
- Applicants learn about their advantages and disadvantages.
- Confidence throughout the exam is increased by being aware of the exam format, key themes, and question structure beforehand.
Tips for JIPMAT Mock Test
Students who will be taking the JIPMAT exam in 2023 need to prepare well. To encourage students, the following easy steps are provided below which can be followed by the students:
- The topics listed in the syllabus should be followed strictly by the students.
- They must develop and adhere to a sound time management plan and strictly follow it.
- Students should complete sample test questions because they will assist them in understanding the format of the test.
- Students should consult good study materials that are essential to their course requirements.
Features of JIPMAT 2023 Mock Series
NTA helps students to provide a user interface which is similar to the actual exam with the help of the JIPMAT Mock series. The mock series is the same software which is used for the actual exam. Below mentioned are the features of the JIPMAT 2023 Mock Series:
- The duration of the exam is 150 minutes which is 2 hours and 30 minutes
- All question in the exam is Multiple choice questions.
- Candidates can navigate across sections while practising the official test series of JIPMAT by NTA.
- Candidates will also have question-wise buttons to navigate across questions to avoid scrolling.
The practice test or question paper might help the students to improve their speed and accuracy. The JIPMAT question papers or practice exams have the same format as the real exam, which makes it easier to manage the time while taking the test.
To solve the papers of the JIPMAT mock test, candidates need to follow 4 below-mentioned tips.
(1) Note down the important topics of the syllabus
(2) Create self-written notes
(3) Timely revision
(4) Solve easy questions first so you have plenty of time to spend on difficult questions.
Candidates can get access to the mock test for free or paid depending upon the platform they are using. Some EdTech brands offer it for free.
Through this article, the candidates appearing for the JIPMAT will get a better understanding of the questions asked in the exam. The candidates can practice the given sample papers to score well in their examinations.
For more such updates stay tuned with our Indian exams page. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.