GATE Exam Hall Ticket Download: Admit Cards for the GATE Biotechnology 2023 Exam were available from January 9th, 2023 to February 11th, 2023. Individuals have time until the deadline to download their admit cards from the conducting body’s official website. Credentials such as the registration number and the assigned password were needed for the evaluation of a candidate’s admit cards. On February 11th, 2023, IIT Kanpur conducted the GATE Biotechnology 2023 Exam as a computer-based test. Partaking in the said exam is instrumental for those who intend to make a name for themselves in India’s biotechnology sector. Participating in the aforementioned exam can provide students with a great learning curve as well as a diverse selection of work opportunities. Due to the overwhelming amount of applications and the limited number of seats available, there is intense competition among candidates each year. This is why it is essential for candidates to get acquainted with all components of the exam prior to taking it.
|Name of Exam||Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (Biotechnology)|
|Conducting Body||Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), Kanpur|
|Name of Subject||Biotechnology (BT)|
|Notification(s) Declared||27th July 2022|
|Registration Last Date||7th October 2022|
|Admit Card(s) Release||3rd January 2023|
|Date of Examination||11th February 2023|
|Announcement of Result(s)||16th March 2023|
|Marking Scheme||Positive- +1 and +2 Negative- ⅓ and ⅔ respectively|
This Blog Includes:
GATE Exam Hall Ticket Download Now
Admit Cards for the GATE Biotechnology 2023 Exam were made accessible from January 9th, 2023 until the exam day, February 11th, 2023. Individuals were required to download their admit cards from the conducting body’s official website by the deadline. For the evaluation of a candidate’s admit cards, credentials such as the registration number and the designated password are required.
The admit card is a key piece of documentation that contains all of the important information about the exam, such as the exam site, date, and timings. To ensure a proper identification and verification process, candidates needed to carry their admission cards on the date of the exam.
Steps to Download GATE Biotechnology Admit Card
Candidates can refer to the following steps to avoid any kind of mistakes or confusion while downloading the admit cards/hall tickets.
- Candidates must first visit the official website of the conducting institution.
- Doing so will redirect candidates to the hub page where they will come across the ‘Download Admit Card’ option on the right side of the page.
- Candidates are then required to fill in the requisite credentials such as the enrollment number and password.
- Once done with that, applicants must select the login option.
- This will allow candidates to download their admit cards.
Also Read: GATE Preparation Tips
Details Mentioned on GATE Exam 2023 Hall Ticket
Aspirants must double-check and reassess the data on their GATE Admit Cards after downloading them. Candidates should report to their zonal centre right away if they discover any inaccuracies on their admission cards. A report for rectification must be sent as soon as possible because failing to do so could prohibit candidates from sitting for the exam.
The GATE Biotechnology Admit Card/Hall Ticket must mention:
- Name of the Candidate
- Paper Code (GATE BT 2023)
- Roll Number or Registration Number
- Examination Centre Code
- Exam Centre- Address and Name
- Date/Day of the exam
- Timings of Exam
- Signature and Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of GATE authorities
- Instructions for the Exam
Documents Required for GATE Biotechnology Exam
Aspirants intending to appear for GATE Biotechnology Exam are required to carry certain other documents apart from their Admit Cards. Students can refer to the following list of documents that must be procured along with the admit cards on the date of examination. Have a look.
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Number
- PAN Card
- Valid College ID
- Employee Identification Card
- Driving License
Candidates belonging to foreign nations are required to bring:
- Government Issued ID
- Employee ID (If any)
Also Read: GATE Exam 2023
GATE Exam Hall Ticket Download: Important Instructions
It is crucial for candidates intending to appear for the GATE Biotechnology Exam to adhere to certain guidelines. Individuals who refuse to follow such instructions will be penalised accordingly by the authorities. Have a look at the following guidelines.
- Applicants must review the credentials listed on their admit cards to identify errors that need to be fixed.
- To aid officials in the identification and verification process, candidates are required to procure their admit cards on the exam day. Candidates won’t be allowed to take the exam if they don’t have their admit cards.
- Candidates must bring the required documentation to the exam venue.
- One should reach their exam centres one hour prior to their shift timing for the GATE exam.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam centres until the exam is completed.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry electronic devices to the exam centres.
- Candidates should avoid bringing scribble pads to the exam centres as they will be provided with such items during the examination.
On the 9th of January, 2023, the Indian Institute of Technology,Kanpur, released the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2023 admit card.
GATE, or Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, is one of the most prestigious examinations in India. It is primarily conducted to evaluate an individual’s aptitude and competence in the fields of Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Arts, Commerce, and Science. The exam can be beneficial for students who wish to lay a firm basis for themselves in the aforementioned subjects.
Candidates who wish to appear for the GATE Biotechnolgy Exam need to meet the following criteria:
Candidates must have completed any government-approved degree programme in the fields of Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Science, Commerce, and Arts.
Candidates in their final year of any undergraduate degree programme will be considered eligible for the exam.
Those with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture/Science/Arts/Commerce will be considered eligible for the exam.
Students from the following countries will be eligible to take the exam: Singapore, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, and the United Arab Emirates.
Candidates who are concerned about the age limit for the GATE Biotechnology Exam should relax because there is no upper age limit for students.
The GATE BT (Biotechnology) Exam can be instrumental for individuals aspiring to establish lucrative careers in the field of Engineering and Biotechnology. Partaking in the said exam can provide pupils with a great learning curve and a wide range of job prospects.
For more such updates, follow our Indian Exams page and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.