Subang Jaya, Malaysia
Situated in the heart of Malaysia, Subang Jaya, Selangor, Taylor's University was established in 1969. Started as Taylor’s College in 1969, the college was founded with an aim to educate youth of the country and make them skilled in all spheres of the academics and profession. The first campus of TU Read more
Highlights Of Taylor's University
- According to the QS Subject Ranking, Taylor's University is ranked #14 for Hospitality and Leisure in 2019.
- The university has Centre for Research and Innovation in Tourism (CRiT) which works towards producing innovations in tourism and provide training services that contribute to the enhancement of the industry and Malaysia.
- In 2018, Taylor's University became the only university in Malaysia to ever receive the TedQual certification from the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) for its Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure Management programs and researches.
- Apart from local shops and cafeterias, the Taylor's University campus also has a Wine Lab for research purposes.
- Taylor's University’s Career Services Centre has been named the ‘Best Career Development Centre (Private University) in Malaysia for four consecutive years from 2015 to 2019.
- Taylor's University is also the recipient of Gold Award in the ‘Education & Learning’ category by Putra Awards for nine consecutive years.
- Some of the alumni of Taylor's University include YB Tuan Fahmi Fadzil, Member of Parliament, PKR; Vanessa Tevi Kumares - Miss Universe Malaysia 2015; Yuda Bustara – Celebrity Chef; Brandon Ho – Actor, host; Ng Khai Lee – Co-founder, Groupon & SAYS.com. Managing Partner, 500 Startups and John Lim Soon Lek – Co-founder & COO, George Healthcare Berhad; Sid Murshid - Singer and Songwriter; John-son Oei – Founder & CEO, Epic Collaborative; Talitha Tan – Singer Songwriter and many others.
Get All Your Questions Answered
RM 359 + 13
Part Time Work Allowance