“Quiet” is an adjective that describes a state or condition of low noise or sound. It refers to a lack of disturbance or commotion. A few common examples of antonyms of quiet are noisy, loud, chaotic, disruptive etc.
Meaning of Quiet
“Quiet” is an adjective that describes a state or condition characterized by a lack of noise, disturbance, or loud sounds. It signifies a peaceful and calm environment where there is little or no commotion, making it conducive to relaxation, concentration, or tranquillity.
7+ Antonyms of Quiet
Here are some antonyms of “quiet” listed below:
Usage with Examples
Here are a few examples of antonyms of quiet are listed below for your convenience:
- The construction site next door was incredibly noisy, making it hard to concentrate.
- The loud music from the party next door kept me awake all night.
- The scene at the protest turned chaotic as demonstrators clashed with police.
- The rambunctious puppy ran around the house, knocking things over and causing a commotion.
- The flight encountered turbulent weather, causing a bumpy and noisy ride for the passengers.
Antonyms of Quiet Quiz
Choose the correct antonym for “Quiet”:
- None of the above
Also Read: Antonyms of Fear
This was all about the antonym of “quiet” with meaning and examples. Hopefully, you understood the usage of the word. To read more antonym blogs, follow Leverage Edu.