Istituto Europeo di Design
Istituto Europeo di Design, a private school of design, was established in 1966 in Milan, Spain. The IS was founded by Francesco Morelli in 1966 with a vision to provide the world class education programs in design technology in different fields and produce the best designers in the world.
Istituto Read more
Highlights Of Istituto Europeo di Design
Design and Fashion
- Istituto Europeo di Design has alumni network of over 90,000 students.
- One of the most attracted programs of Istituto Europeo di Design is offered by IED Rome which have a special focus in the fields of cinema, television and the new media.
- Some of the notable faculty members of Istituto Europeo di Design Rome are Lara Aragno, Viviana Gravano, Giulio Mazzarini, Emiliano Cappai, Michela Bonafoni, Bonizza Giordani and many others.
- Istituto Europeo di Design is recognized for its development of the innovative and diversified teaching methodology, which are based on the synergy between technology and experimentation, creative strategies and integrated communication, and market issues and a new form of professionalism.
- Istituto Europeo di Design has also signed MoU with several prestigious academic institutes and universities including University of Westminster in order to offer double-branded programs and dual degree programs and also the final diplomas which are accredited by the partner institutions.
- Istituto Europeo di Design is perfect for those who want to pursue excellence in being a Advertising Communications, CG Animator, Communication Designer, Fashion Designer, Fashion Marketing Expert, Fashion Stylist, Graphic Designer, Interior Designer, Jewelry Designer, Illustrator and Animation Designer, Media Designer, Photographer, Product Designer, Sound Designer, Transportation Designer, Video Designer and Accademia Galli Professions.
- Some of the prominent faculty members of Istituto Europeo di Design are James Rivière, Italian jeweler and Giuseppe La Spada, Italian interdisciplinary artist
Get All Your Questions Answered
Part Time Work Allowance