Tianjin Medical University
Tianjin Medical University, one of the most prestigious medical university, was established in 1950 in Tianjin, China. Founded in 1950 as Tianjin Medical College, the university was the first medical institution approved by the State Council of the People's Republic of China after the Civl War and Read more
Highlights Of Tianjin Medical University
Medicine and Health
- Tianjin Medical University is affiliated with Project 211 and Double First-Class Discipline University.
- Tianjin Medical University is listed in International Medical Education Directory (IMED).
- Designated as Central Library by the Ministry of Health, the University Library has a collection of 510,000 volumes and 3,000 kinds of journals.
- Tianjin Medical University has around 6 university hospitals (affiliated hospitals), 11 clinical colleges, and over thirty teaching hospitals.
- In order to offer education to needy students, TU offers many scholarships including People Scholarship, Zhu Xianyi Scholarships, Chen Lude Nursing Scholarship, Wang Kechang Scholarship, Science and Engineering Scholarship, Tianjin Takeda Scholarship and Jianxuyunzhu Medical Scholarship.
- One of the most prestigious hospitals in China, Tianjin Medical University Cancer Institute and Hospital (TMUCIH) which sad to be the birthplace of oncology in China, comes under Tianjin Medical University.
- Tianjin Medical University has a partnership with over 250 international universities and institutes which offer exchange and study programs to all students.
- In 2006, University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, and Tianjin Medical University Cancer Institute and Hospital partnered up to expand research collaborations in clinical, educational and translational cancer research.
- In 2009, Tianjin Medical University signed the agreement with Karolinska University Hospital to build the Sino-Swedish Center for Molecular Medicine.
Get All Your Questions Answered
Part Time Work Allowance