Alfaisal University

Private University

Riyadh, United Arab Emirates

Ranking

  • 251-300

Overview

Alfaisal University is one of the youngest universities in Saudi Arabia, which was established in 2002 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Alfaisal University was founded by Alfaisal Foundation to give a tribute to his majesty Late King Al Faisal in 2002 with an aim to establish a private, nonprofit, research Read more

Highlights Of Alfaisal University

Faculty-Student Ratio

1:10.4

Male : Female

40:60

International Student Rate

34%

  • According to the USNWR, Alfaisal University was ranked #12 out of 125 universities and #5 in Arab Kingdom as Best Arab University. 
  • The 67% students enrolled in Alfaisal University are from Saudi Arabia and remaining 33% students belong to the international student community. 
  • The Board of Trustees of Alfaisal University includes representatives from five firms, four international firms, and a representative from the Ministry of Education.
  • Alfaisal University has a 10-year agreement signed with PHMI to provide consultations, review course materials and work together on curricular development as well as academic programs.
  • Alfaisal University also runs the King Faisal Specialist Hospital (KFSH) to include training, research and studies.
  • Each college at Alfaisal University has its own student association including Business Student Association, ESA, Alfaisal Medical Student Association and many more
  • Alfaisal University has partnerships with number of oversees universities as well as multi-national companies such as Boeing, BAE Systems, Thales and Shell.
  • Alfaisal university has also signed a MoU with Saline Water Conversion Corporation in order to form an organization committee represented equally by both parties in order to organize, manage and supervise parties' collaborative projects and research.

Get All Your Questions Answered

Top Recruiting Companies

BAE Systems
Google
Boeing

Study VISA

Visa Application
Fee

SAR ﷼‎ 500

Stay Back
Period

Part Time Work Allowance

Alfaisal University

Private University

Riyadh, United Arab Emirates

Alfaisal University is one of the youngest universities in Saudi Arabia, which was established in 2002 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Alfaisal University was founded by Alfaisal Foundation to give a tribute to his majesty Late King Al Faisal in 2002 with an aim to establish a private, nonprofit, research Read more

Ranking

251-300

Highlights of Alfaisal University

Faculty-Student Ratio

1:10.4

Male : Female

40:60

International Student Rate

34%
  • According to the USNWR, Alfaisal University was ranked #12 out of 125 universities and #5 in Arab Kingdom as Best Arab University. 
  • The 67% students enrolled in Alfaisal University are from Saudi Arabia and remaining 33% students belong to the international student community. 
  • The Board of Trustees of Alfaisal University includes representatives from five firms, four international firms, and a representative from the Ministry of Education.
  • Alfaisal University has a 10-year agreement signed with PHMI to provide consultations, review course materials and work together on curricular development as well as academic programs.
  • Alfaisal University also runs the King Faisal Specialist Hospital (KFSH) to include training, research and studies.
  • Each college at Alfaisal University has its own student association including Business Student Association, ESA, Alfaisal Medical Student Association and many more
  • Alfaisal University has partnerships with number of oversees universities as well as multi-national companies such as Boeing, BAE Systems, Thales and Shell.
  • Alfaisal university has also signed a MoU with Saline Water Conversion Corporation in order to form an organization committee represented equally by both parties in order to organize, manage and supervise parties' collaborative projects and research.

Want to know more about this University?

Get all your questions answered

Top Recruiting Companies

Study VISA

Visa Application Fee

SAR ﷼‎ 500

Stay Back Period

Part Time Work Allowance