China continues to improve its entrance and exit regulations. Check updates now! 

Chinese National Immigration Administration will start to bring changes in the policies of entry and exit of Chinese and foreigners in the country from 15 May onwards

Chinese mainland residents can easily submit their application for a permit for a tour to Hong Kong and Macau

This is possible for any exit-entry service bureaus across the country

Residents just have to submit the application with their ID cards without any other document in need

For students studying in Macau, the entry and exit services will issue a permit that is valid for the same duration as their study period