Why do Indians Prefer Working in the USA?
If you are leaving your hometown to go work in the USA, isn’t it better to know why are you doing it?
Here are the top 5 reasons why Indians prefer working in the USA.
1. Organised and innovative work culture.
2. Labour laws in the country are very lenient and employee-oriented.
3. Even after the expenditure is high, you will be able to earn and save a lot better with the same job in the USA.
4. Workers who are employed in the USA can take up to 12 weeks of leave per year depending upon their health condition.
5. A flexible work-from-home policy is also provided in the USA.
Click Here to Read More About Employee Benefits in USA