Bukovinian State Medical University
Bukovinian State Medical University, one of the most prestigious universities in Ukraine, was established in 1931 in Chernivtsi, Ukraine. Started as Kyiv Productive Medical Institute in 1931, the institute has witnessed the major changes in its administrative structures and locations but the goal of Read more
Highlights Of Bukovinian State Medical University
Medicine and Pharmacy
- Bukovinian State Medical University has received IV accreditation level from the Government of Ukraine and recognition from the WHO, Magna Charta Universitatum (Bologna, Italy) and the Association of the Carpathian Region Universities.
- Under Physical Education Department, Bukovinian State Medical University established the Recreation Camp in 1958 in Repuzhyntsi Zastavna.
- Bukovinian State Medical University follows the methodical work approach to create conditions promoting to raise the level of efficiency and quality of the educational process.
- Bukovinian State Medical University has signed partnerships agreements with more than 100 universities like Alexander Dubcek-University, Trencin, Pavol Jozef Safarik University, Kosice (Slovakiya), Angelholm Hospital (Sweden), University of Lucerne (Switzeland), Neurological Hospital, USA Utah Valley State University, University of the State of New-York, Olbani, King's University School of Medicine, Solomon IslNDS, MEDU International, Inc.” Palo Alto, California (USA).
- Bukovinian State Medical University has a student council which is responsible for ensuring and protection of the rights and interests of students and the students' duties; and promoting educational, scientific (research) and students' creative activities and promoting the graduates' employment
- Bukovinian State Medical University is also well regarded for the Students’ Scientific Society (SSS), one of the oldest societies of BU and it works towards th promotion of students' scientific clubs and comprehensive support of students’ scientific work and providing improvement of the level of research work. It also organizes number of national and international level conferences.
- In 2019, Bukovinian State Medical University established the Center of Simulation Medicine and Innovation Technologies which provides learning and mastering practical skills of students, interns and medical practitioners in their areas of interest. It is well equipped and has the state of the art facilities to conduct the research.
Get All Your Questions Answered
Part Time Work Allowance