Berlin School of Economics and Law
The Berlin School of Economics and Law, also known as Hochschule für Wirtschaft und Recht, HWR in German, was established in 2009 in Berlin, Germany. BSE was founded after the merger of two largest institutions, Berlin School of Economics which was established in 1971 and University of Applied Scien Read more
Highlights Of Berlin School of Economics and Law
- Berlin School of Economics and Law has partnerships over 200+ universities across the world. It also offers semester abroad, exchange programs and study abroad programs for all students.
- Berlin School of Economics and Law also offers 5-year dual degree program with ESCE International Business School in France and it is supported by FRANCO-GERMAN University.
- Berlin School of Economics and Law has an accreditation from AMBA and it is a member of the EFMD, AACSB and UAS7 Alliance for Excellence which is a strategic alliance of seven leading German universities.
- Berlin School of Economics and Law also offers many programs in of gender studies and environmental and sustainability issues in a very practical way.
- In 2010, BSE established an experimental virtual campus in the 3D virtual world of Second Life, which is supervised by Marcus Birkenkrahe, Berlin School of Economics and Law Head of E-Learning
- Recently, Berlin School of Economics and Law has opened a Language Center and E-learning Center which provides language programs and media technology services.
- Berlin School of Economics and Law also has Idea Management Cell which acts as a suggestion box and grievance cell.
Get All Your Questions Answered
Part Time Work Allowance