Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and
EdTech Private Limited’s relationship with you in relation to this website/mobile and the product which
you purchase through this website/mobile .
The term ‘Leverage EdTech Private Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website/mobile . The
term ‘you’ refers to the user/viewer of our website.
The use of this website/mobile and the products purchased on this website/mobile is subject to the following
- The content of the pages of this website/mobile is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website/mobile for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website/mobile is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website/mobile meet your specific requirements.
- This website/mobile contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website/mobile which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website/mobile may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website/mobile may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website/mobile any other lead source, or document without Leverage EdTech Private Limited’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website/mobile and any dispute arising out of such use of the website/mobile is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- All information, content and material, including the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio, and the products and services are copyrighted property of Leverage EdTech Private Limited. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to Leverage EdTech Private Limited. You understand that “Leverage” is a registered trademark owned by Leverage EdTech Private Limited. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent of Leverage EdTech Private Limited. No information, content or material from the our products and services may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from Leverage EdTech Private Limited and nothing shall be deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to Leverage EdTech Private Limited, to the User. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but Leverage EdTech Private Limited retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights therein.
- Your use of our products and services provided for herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of our services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
i) You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of our products, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of our products.
ii) You will not (a) use our product or service for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use our products and services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Leverage EdTech Private Limited or any other person or entity as determined by Leverage EdTech Private Limited.
- Leverage EdTech Private Limited products and / or services, including the Leverage EdTech Private Limited application and content, may not be compatible to all devices. Leverage EdTech Private Limited shall not be obligated to provide workable products and / or services for any phones/tablets unless stated otherwise.
- Leverage EdTech Private Limited or any of its subsidiaries or content partners shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or phone or any other hardware and / or software, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed of the tablet, those results from the use of our products and services.
- In no event will Leverage EdTech Private Limited. be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation,
(i) indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage, loss of programs or information), or
(ii) direct damages in excess of the amount paid to Leverage EdTech Private Limited for the product and / or service, arising out of the use of, misuse of or inability to use, or errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Site or the products and / or services, or any information provided on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, in such instances, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- Leverage EdTech Private Limited may also contact the user through sms, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, User holds Leverage EdTech Private Limited non liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the users mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database.
- You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold Leverage EdTech Private Limited’s distributors, agents, representatives and other authorised users, and each of the foregoing entities” respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of our product.
- Persons who are “competent/capable” of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to use our products or services. Persons who are minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use our products or services. As a minor if you wish to use our products or services, such use shall be made available to you by your legal guardian or parents. Leverage EdTech Private Limited will not be responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of any kind of our products or services that may occur by virtue of any person including a minor using the services provided. By using the products or services you warrant that all the data provided by you is accurate and complete and that you have obtained the consent of parent/legal guardian(in case of minors). Leverage EdTech Private Limited reserves the right to terminate your subscription and / or refuse to provide you with access to the products or services if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years and the consent to use the products or services is not made by your parent/legal guardian or any information provided by you is inaccurate.
We offer a refund if we have missed deadlines or there is any breach of service committed by one of our experts. In this case, we also take strict action against the expert, except issuing an immediate refund. However, if the refund request is made on the base of ‘change of mind’, we have a ‘No Refund, Exchange Only’ policy. All products are sold “as is”. You may contact us within 120 days from the purchase date if you wish to exchange your purchase for a product of equal or lesser value.