A project of the SBI Foundation’s education vertical, Integrated Learning Mission (ILM), is the SBI Asha Scholarship Programme 2023. To guarantee that deserving students from low-income households in India can continue their education, it offers financial aid. The opportunity to apply for and receive a scholarship of 15,000 Indian Rupees for the duration of an academic year is available to students enrolled in Classes 6 through 12. Students are selected for the scholarship based on the marks they achieved in the qualifying examination.
This Blog Includes:
|Scholarship Name||SBI Asha Scholarship program|
|Scholarship Sponsor||SBI Foundation|
|Eligible for classes||Class 6 to 12|
|Financial benefit||INR 15,000 for one year|
Must Read: All India Scholarship
Objectives of SBI Asha Scholarship Program
The main goal of the SBI Asha Scholarship Programme is to offer financial aid to meritorious students from low-income backgrounds who have demonstrated academic distinction. This organization is making every effort to carry out the plan and connect with needy pupils as well.
Eligibility for the Scholarship
The Applicant must check the eligibility criteria for the SBI Asha scholarship before applying. The eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- The scholarship is available for only school students.
- Applicants should be in 6 to 12 classes.
- The minimum mark must be 75% of the previous year.
- The annual income of the student’s family should not be more than 3 lakhs from all sources.
- Candidates from all over India can apply for the scholarship.
Must Read: Santoor Scholarship
Application Process for SBI Asha Scholarship Program
After checking the eligibility criteria students can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the SBI Asha Scholarship:
- Visit the scholarship website.
- Read the important instructions carefully and click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Fill in the details and the online application form will open. Candidates can register using their email id or phone number.
- SBI Asha Scholarship Program official page will open.
- Fill in all the required information and upload the required documents.
- Acknowledge the ‘Terms and Conditions” and preview the application.
- Cross-check all the information and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Must Read: Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship
Documents Required for the Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship the required documents are mentioned below:
- Student’s previous academic year’s mark sheet.
- A valid identity proof like a voter ID, Aadhar card, driving license or PAN card.
- Admission proof of current academic year like admission letter, fee receipt, bonafide certificate, and identity card.
- Bank account details of the candidate or parent.
- Income proof which can be Form 16A/ income certificate from government authority/salary slips.
- Applicant’s photograph.
Must Read: Fair and Lovely Scholarship
Benefits of the SBI Asha Scholarship
The student selected for this scholarship will be awarded INR 15,000/ for a year.
If the applicant has any queries related to the scholarship, please contact the below-mentioned number. You can also visit the official website of the SBI Foundation.
The availability of scholarships helps people get access to high-quality education. SBI Asha is among the best choices for many Indian students who wish to pursue a high-quality education but fall behind owing to a lack of resources.
First of all, the student should fill out the application form for the scholarship. The concerned authority will analyze the application and do a financial background check.
The selected candidates will get a phone call from the authorities and will be interviewed. After this document verification will be done.
The applicant won’t be charged to apply for the SBI Asha scholarship. You can directly apply for the scholarship through the official website.
You can avail of the SBI Asha scholarship only once. The students studying in the classes from 6th to 12th are eligible for the scholarship.
No, only students studying in 6th to 12th can for financial aid.
For more such updates, keep an eye on Leverage Edu Indian scholarships.