Charles Darwin University (CDU) offers students a wide range of scholarships. It is helpful for international students who want to pursue their educational dreams of studying abroad. The scholarships are offered to highly meritorious students willing to positively impact the world with their contributions.
The Charles Darwin University Scholarships are fully funded and while others are partially funded covering up to 50% of the tuition fee. Scholarships are rewarded to students pursuing undergraduate, master, PhD and training courses.
|Offered by||Charles Darwin University|
|Study Level||Under Graduation/ Post Graduation/ PhD and Training|
|Application Deadline||Varies as per the scholarships students choose|
This Blog Includes:
- Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarship
- CDU Global Merit Scholarship 2022-2023
- CDU International College Pathway Scholarship
- Australian Northern Territory Government Scholarships
The list of the scholarships with detailed information regarding each of them is mentioned in the article given below. Students must go through the article diligently if they are willing to apply for the CDU scholarship.
Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarship
The applications for the Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers are currently closed now. The scholarship is offered to international students who have an excellent academic history. The scholarship is neither refundable nor transferable to any other student.
The students will be awarded 50% coverage of their tuition fee in the scholarship. This will be applicable for the full duration of the course.
The eligibility criteria for the scholarship are briefly mentioned below.
- The student must have English Langauge entry test scores for the course they are willing to pursue.
- The student must not be a holder of any other scholarship from any other organisation.
- Students must have overall 95% marks in their highest qualification certificate.
The selection of the student will be based on the overall score in their highest qualification and supporting statements are needed (up to 600 words) to prove why they (students) are suitable for the scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions for the Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers scholarship are mentioned below.
- The students must pay a portion of their tuition fees at the start of each semester.
- Students must maintain a score of a minimum 5.3 GPA without failing in any subject or semester.
- The selected student must be an international student liable for international student fees.
Also Read: Let’s Explore Scholarships in Europe
CDU Global Merit Scholarship 2022-2023
The application for CDU Global Merit Scholarship is ongoing. The student will be liable for the scholarship for the whole duration of the course. The scholarship is offered to International students.
The students will be awarded 30% of the tuition fees from the scholarship. The 30% of the scholarship award will be mentioned in the offer letter of the student.
The eligibility criteria for the CDU Global Merit Scholarship are mentioned below briefly. Students willing to apply for the scholarship must go through the eligibility criteria thoroughly.
- The student must not hold any other scholarship from any other agency or university.
- It is important for each student to have minimum academic and English Language proficiency requirements.
- The scholarship is not applicable to current CDU students.
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions related to CDU Global Merit Scholarship are as follows:
- The scholarship is only applicable for the duration of the course.
- The scholarship is only awarded to international students, for on-campus study and full-time degrees at the University.
- If students are willing to change the course, the scholarship is not applicable.
- Students must notify the CDU authorities if there are any sort of changes in their enrollment.
CDU International College Pathway Scholarship
The scholarship will cover the tuition fee of the students. The scholarship cannot be transferred to any other course and it is non-refundable. Students who get selected for the scholarship will be awarded 20% coverage of the tuition fee for the following courses mentioned below:
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Accelerated International Masters Qualifying Program
- Diploma of Business Studies
- International Foundation Studies Program
The students willing to apply for the scholarship must go through the criteria mentioned below.
- The student must not hold any other scholarship from any other university or agency.
- The student must be an international fee-paying student.
- The scholarship is solely based on academic merit and it will be awarded when the quota has been fulfilled.
Terms and conditions
The terms and conditions for the CDU International College Pathway Scholarship are briefly mentioned in the pointers given below.
- The scholarship is only applicable to international students.
- Students must have English Language proficiency test scores.
- The scholarship is only applicable for the first year of course study.
- The students must choose programs offered by the CDU.
- If a student wishes to cancel his/her plans to study at CDU university in the year 2024, the award will not be transferred automatically. Students need to apply for the scholarship again in the next academic year when available.
Australian Northern Territory Government Scholarships
The scholarship is offered to students in CDU to international students. The scholarship is accessible to international students residing in Australia’s Northern Territory.
The reward amount offered to undergraduate and postgraduate students is $1200 and for Vocational Education and Training (VET) is $7500. The reward amount is for the first semester or year tuition fee including education and training provider.
The eligibility requirements for the Australian Northern Territory Government Scholarship are mentioned below:
- Students must meet the NT education and training provider’s academic English proficiency criteria.
- Students must not hold any other scholarship except the CDU Global Merit Scholarship.
- Students must be international, not holding PR or Australian citizenship.
- An excellent reward for academic achievement and leadership skills.
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions for the Australian Northern Territory Government Scholarship are given below.
- The scholarship provider will assess and accept the scholarship applications and then submit them to the StudyNT for final review and approval.
- If the scholarship application is accepted, students will be notified of the same,
- The letter of acceptance must be duly signed, accepting all the terms and conditions by the students and returned to the scholarship provider.
Also Read: GREAT Scholarships 2022-23
The full form of CDU is Charles Darwin University.
Students will be provided with four different types of scholarships. They are as follows, Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achiever Scholarship, CDU Global Merit Scholarship, CDU International College Pathway Scholarship and Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarship.
The Vice Chancellor’s International High Achiever Scholarship is provided for the course duration the students opted for.
For more information on such topics, keep an eye on the official website of Leverage Edu’s scholarship page. Do not forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin for day-to-day updates.