What is M1 Visa - USA


For those aiming to opt for non-academic or vocational studies in the USA, M1 visa is the one you need to obtain. This type of student visa also requires you to be enrolled in a full-time programme, i.e. at least 12 semester or quarter hours in a community or junior college. You are also allowed to find part-time jobs on campus but for off-campus jobs you have get a prior approval from USCIS. This e-book provides you with the key features of M-1 visa, its application process and eligibility requirements, documents and other conditions.

Reviews and Ratings Write a Review

No reviews available for this ebook yet.

eBooks you may be interested in