Alliance Management Aptitude Test, also known as the AMAT exam, is conducted by Alliance University twice a year to select eligible and qualified candidates for various MBA programmes at the Alliance School of Business, Alliance University.
The AMAT examination will be conducted soon in 7 cities all over the country. The examination will be conducted offline and will consist of 5 sections.
During the preparation for the AMAT exam, appearing candidates have a lot on their hands and look for tips which will help better their performance. Read on to learn more about some of the best tips to qualify for the AMAT exam 2023.
|Name of the Exam||Alliance Management Aptitude Test|
|Examination Conducting Body||Alliance University|
|Level of Exam||University-level entrance exam|
|Frequency of Examination||Twice a year|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice questions (MCQs)|
|Duration of the Examination||1 hour (60 minutes)|
|Marking Scheme||+1 mark for every correct answer-0.25 for every incorrect answer|
|Language of the Examination||English|
This Blog Includes:
AMAT Exam 2023 Preparation Tips
During their preparation for the AMAT Exam 2023, candidates will come across a wide variety of suggestions and tips. However, not all tips prove useful while preparing for an exam. Accordingly, in order to aid the preparation of the candidates, here are some of our preparation tips for the exam:
Section-Wise Preparation Plan
- During the preparation for the AMAT exam 2023, candidates need to prepare their schedule in an organised way that focuses on each section of the paper, covers the syllabus, and enhances their test-taking skills.
- Jotting down notes will help develop tricks which will work only for the individual to solve tricky questions quickly and save consuming time.
- Appearing candidates for the AMAT exam 2023 should revise the notes regularly, and not just a few days before or a week prior.
Also Read: Alliance AMAT 2023
- Candidates are advised to work on their time management skills as the duration of the AMAT examination 2023 is limited to 1 hour (60 minutes) only and they will be required to attempt questions within the stipulated time. So it is important to divide the time judiciously between each of the 5 sections.
- Some sections will require more time than others depending on the difficulty level of the questions. It is advised not to spend more than the minimum required time on any one question. No matter what the reason, if the candidate is unable to remember the answer or resolve the question, move on to the next. Do not stress and waste more time on one question.
Practise Mock Tests, Sample Papers and Previous Year’s Question Papers
- Practice is often said to be the key to success which is true if done correctly. It is advised that candidates dedicate time to solving mock tests, sample papers and previous year question papers.
- Practising mock tests, sample papers and the previous year’s question papers will help the candidates get acquainted with the AMAT exam pattern well in advance. Additionally, practising the mock tests will help to develop speed and accuracy and it will also benefit the candidate with time management skills.
- Practising various mock tests, sample papers and previous year’s question papers regularly will help the candidates realise their strengths and weaknesses. Based on their self-assessment, candidates can improve and rework their weaknesses.
The application fee for the AMAT exam 2023 is INR 1000. Without successful payment, the application will be considered incomplete and hence will be automatically cancelled.
The application fee for the AMAT exam 2023 is INR 1000.
In order to help the appearing candidates score well in the AMAT exam 2023, we have provided some of the best tips to improve performance. Hope this helps the candidates qualify for the AMAT entrance exam with flying colours.
For more such updates, check out our Indian exams page and do not forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.