Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a central recruitment agency which comes under the ownership of the Ministry of Finance, Government of India which was started with an aim to encourage young undergraduates, postgraduates and doctorates at the rank of Group ‘A’ officer, Group ‘B’ officer, Group ‘C’ employee and Group ‘D’ employee in nationalised banks and regional rural banks in India.
The IBPS has released the notification for the exam of IBPS RRB SO Marketing officer and the students who wish to appear for the exam of Specialist Officer (SO) can apply online. In this article, the candidates will get to know the full details of the IBPS RRB SO Marketing officer exam.
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Exam Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – Regional Rural Bank Exam|
|Exam Type||National Level|
This Blog Includes:
- IBPS RRB SO Marketing Officer Exam Application Process
- Exam Pattern Prelims
- IBPS RRB SO Marketing Officer Exam Syllabus 2022
- IBPS RRB SO Marketing Officer Eligibility Criteria 2022
IBPS RRB SO Marketing Officer Exam Application Process
The application form is available for the IBPS RRB SO Marketing Officer. The candidates need to fill out the application form with the right information and they should read the eligibility criteria, and application fees before filling out the form. To submit the application form, follow these instructions:
- First, visit the official site of IBPS- ibps.in
- Then click on Specialist Officer (SO), and then click on the yellow tab “Click here for New Registration”
- Now you can fill your personal details like Name, Contact Number, Email ID, and security pin in the registration form.
- A registration number and password will be sent to you by SMS and on your Email ID.
- Login using your Registration number and password.
- Enter your personal, educational, and contact details.
- Upload scanned images of your passport-size photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration in the prescribed specifications.
- Fill out the application and pay the amount.
- IBPS RRB SO Marketing Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern
To prepare for the exam the student should go through the complete syllabus and pattern of the IBPS RRB SO (Marketing Officer) exam. Knowing the IBPS RRB SO (Marketing officer) syllabus is very essential for the candidates appearing for the examination. This article will help the students to know the details syllabus and the pattern of the exam. The below table highlights the exam pattern of IBPS RRB SO (Marketing officer)
Must Read: JKLU MET 2023: Dates, Eligibility, Application Process
Exam Pattern Prelims
IPBS has released the exam notification RRB SO Marketing Officer and students who want to apply for the exam can look into the exam pattern released by the conducting body. The exam pattern is mentioned in the table, which will help the students to study accordingly.
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|English/ Hindi Language||40||20|
|Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation||40||40|
|Total||240||200||2 hours 30 minutes|
- The students have to score a minimum cut-off score in all the sections to get selected in the interview
- Candidates will be called for an Interview after clearing the main exam. The interview process has 100 marks. The ratio of marks for Mains and Interview is 80:20 for Final Selection.
IBPS RRB SO Marketing Officer Exam Syllabus 2022
The subjects included in the IBPS SO Marketing Officer Syllabus 2022. Candidates have to give equal time to all three subjects. The complete list of subjects with their topics for the prelims is mentioned below:
Also Read: Coal India Limited Exam
IBPS SO Marketing Officer Syllabus 2022: Mains
In the f IBPS SO Marketing Officers mains exam, the professional knowledge of the candidate will be tested. The topics that a candidate has to prepare for the section on marketing are given below.
- Basics of Marketing Management
- Brand Management
- Business Ethics
- Market Segmentation
- Market research and forecasting demand
- Product Life Cycle
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Service Marketing
- Strategies of Marketing
IBPS RRB SO Marketing Officer Eligibility Criteria 2022
The age limit for IBPS RRB SO Marketing Officer 2022 is the minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age is 32 years. IBPS has also mentioned the age relaxation for the eligible candidates which is mentioned in the below table:
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||3 years|
|A person with a Disability (PWD)||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers, such as ECOS (Emergency Commissioned Officers) and SSCOs (Short Service Commissioned Officers), who have served in the Armed Forces for at least five years and have been posted on finalization of their assignments (whose assignments including) (to be completed within one year of the last date of receipt of applications), other than resignation or discharge due to misconduct, incapacity, or contribution of physical infirmity||5 years|
|A person ordinarily is a resident in the Jammu and Kashmir province during the period 1.01.1980 and 31.12.1989||5 years|
|The person affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
The eligibility criteria for IBPS RRB SO Marketing Officer is that the candidate should have a degree in Graduate and Full-Time MMS (Marketing)/ MBA (Marketing)/Full-time PGDBA/ PGDBM with specialization in Marketing.
The eligibility criteria for IBPS RRB SO Marketing Officer are mentioned below:
- A Citizen of India or
- A Subject of Nepal or
- A Subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan refugee who arrived in India before January 1, 1962, with the goal of living forever in India.
- A participant of Indian origin who has relocated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East Africa, Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, or Vietnam with the purpose of forever settling in India, offered that an applicant belonging to categories (b), (c), (d), and (e) above is an individual in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
IBPS has released the application fees for the students who are interested in applying for the IBPS RRB SO Marketing Officer. The candidates can have a look at the form fees in the below-mentioned table:
|SC/ST/PWD||INR 175/- (Intimation charges only)|
|General and others||INR 850/- (App. fees including intimation charges)|
The age limit for IBPS RRB SO (Marketing Officer) is 21 years to 32 years. Candidates younger than 21 years or older than 32 years can not apply for the exam.
The duration of the IBPS RRB Scale 2 exam is 2 hours. No candidate will get extra time than the fixed time limit.
The candidates can find the syllabus for IBPS RR SO (Marketing Officer) 2022 on the official website of IBPS.
The above article has covered the details about the IBPS RRB SO (Marketing Officer). In this article, the candidates will get to know about the syllabus, exam pattern, selection process, application process etc.
For more such updates about career options and related topics, keep an eye on the official website of Leverage Edu, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter for up-to-date information. Visit Indian Exam section for government exam updates.