ALLIANCE AMAT Syllabus contains information about the important topics of the exam. The exam is designed to assess the aptitude of candidates in various areas such as quantitative, conceptual, general english, comprehension and general knowledge. The Alliance University Management Aptitude Test is an entrance exam conducted by Alliance University for admission to its various management programs such as MBA, Executive MBA, and PGDM.
The exam is conducted in offline mode and consists of multiple-choice questions. The syllabus for an entrance test is a crucial component for ensuring that candidates have a fair and comprehensive understanding of the knowledge and skills required for the test.
|Full Name of the examination||Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT)|
|Conducting Body||Alliance University, Bangalore|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
|Application Fee||Rs 1000/-|
This Blog Includes:
Important Topics of Alliance AMAT Syllabus
The Alliance AMAT syllabus is prescribed by Alliance University, Bangalore. Candidates applying for Alliance AMAT should be aware of all the sub-topics that need to be covered while preparing for the entrance exam. We have given below a section-wise topic that students need to prepare for Alliance AMAT.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
|Mensuration||Permutation & Combination|
|Profit and Loss||Ratio and Proportion|
General English Syllabus
|Reading Comprehension||Para Completion and Inference|
|Para jumbles||Verbal Logic|
|Fill in the blanks||Grammar|
|Idioms and Phrases||Sentence Completion|
General Knowledge Syllabus
|Famous Personalities||Government and Politics|
|Current Affairs||Awards and winners|
|Important Happenings in the World|
ALLIANCE-AMAT Exam Pattern
The Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT) is an offline entrance test which is conducted for 1 hour. It is divided into five sections which are quantitative, conceptual, general English, comprehension and general knowledge.
Students appearing for the entrance test can refer to the table given below to know the details of the Alliance AMAT exam pattern.
|Total No. of questions||65|
|Marking scheme||1 mark will be granted for every correct answer
0.25 marks will be reduced for every wrong answer
No marks will be granted or reduced for unanswered questions
|Types of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
Tips To Cover ALLIANCE-AMAT Syllabus
Preparing for an entrance exam can be a daunting task, but with the right approach, you can increase your chances of success. Here are some tips to help you prepare for your entrance exam:
- Understand the exam format: It is important to familiarize yourself with the exam format, structure, and syllabus. This will help you understand the scope of the exam and identify areas that require more attention.
- Create a study schedule: Prepare a study schedule that suits your pace and stick to it. Make sure to allocate enough time for revision and practice tests.
- Study materials: Use quality study materials, such as textbooks, reference books, and online resources. Ensure that the materials you use are updated and relevant to the exam.
- Practice previous papers: Practicing previous years’ question papers will help you understand the exam pattern and gain familiarity with the types of questions asked.
- Revise regularly: Regular revision is crucial for retaining what you’ve learned. Make a habit of revising the topics you’ve covered each day.
Remember that preparation is the key to success in any entrance exam. With these tips and a focused approach, you can achieve your goals and excel in your exam.
Best Books to Cover ALLIANCE AMAT Syllabus
Here are some of the books that students can refer to while preparing for the Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT).
|S.No||Book Name||Author/Publisher Name|
|1||How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT||Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay|
|2||The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for competitive exams||Pearson|
|3||1400+ MCQs with Explanatory Notes for General Knowledge||Disha Experts|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations||Abhijit Guha|
|5||A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal, Non-Verbal & Analytical||Arihant publications|
The Alliance AMAT has five sections that have different topics under them. The five sections are quantitative, conceptual, general English, comprehension and general knowledge. All questions will be related to these topics only
We have mentioned few tips that will help candidates to cover the syllabus quickly.
(1) Start your preparation early
(2) Note down the easy and hard topics of syllabus
(3) Create short notes
(4) Attempt mock tests
Some of the best books that students can refer to while preparing for Alliance AMAT are mentioned below
(1) A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal
(2) Non-Verbal & Analytical by Arihant publications
(3) Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by Abhijit Guha
(4) The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for competitive exams by Pearson
(5) 1400+ MCQs with Explanatory Notes for General Knowledge by Disha Experts.
For more such updates about the Alliance AMAT exam stay tuned with our Indian exams page. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.