The ALLIANCE-AMAT is an entrance exam that Alliance University conducts for admissions to its MBA programs. It is mandatory to complete the Alliance AMAT application process successfully to take the part in the exam. In this blog post, we will guide you through all the necessary steps and documents needed for a successful application.
|Full Name of the examination||Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT)|
|Conducting Body||Alliance University, Bangalore|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
This Blog Includes:
According to the latest updates, the ALLIANCE-AMAT 2023 application process will be only conducted through online means.
ALLIANCE AMAT Application Dates
There are two intakes for ALLIANCE-AMAT i.e January intake and July intake. The registration for both January and July intakes closed in December 2022 and February 2023 respectively. Refer to the table below for the registration dates:
|Intake||Last Date To Apply|
|January Intake||30th December 2022|
|July Intake||27th February 2023|
ALLIANCE AMAT Application Process 2023
There are two options for the application process of ALLIANCE AMAT, Offline and Online. Applicants can apply through any means according to their convenience.
Online ALLIANCE AMAT Application Process
- For the online procedure, visit the official website.
- You can see a button “Application Open”, click on that.
- You will be redirected to a page. Select the program you want to apply for and click on apply now.
- Register yourself with the correct credentials and you will get an ID and password.
- Login with the correct credentials. You will be redirected to an application form, click on that.
- Fill in all the details correctly and complete the application process by paying the application fee through the accepted mode of payment.
Also Read: UPES Management Entrance Test (UPESMET) 2023
For the offline procedure, the two steps are the same as the online process.
- Register yourself on the official website and generate login credentials.
- In the next step, log in with your registered id and password.
- Download the application form
- Now fill out the application form with all the details required and send it to the below-mentioned address. Also, make sure to attach the application form with the required fees in the DD (Demand draft) form.
Address: Office of Recruitment, Careers, and Admissions, Address: Alliance University – Central Campus, Chikkahadage Cross Chandapura-Anekal, Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562106
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone Number: +91 98860 02500 and +91 99002 29974
Along with the application form, you need to submit the following documents. Submission of these documents is very important, otherwise, the application may get rejected. These are some necessary documents:
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Bachelor’s mark sheet
- Work experience certificates (If You have)
The application fee for ALLIANCE-AMAT depends on your citizenship. Refer to the table below for the application fee:
|Indian Citizen||INR 1000|
|NRI and SAARC candidates||INR 2,000|
|Foreign Nationals||INR 4,000 approximately ($50)|
Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps to complete the application process.
(1) Visit the official website
(2) Complete the initial registration
(3) Upload the documents and other academics details
(4) At last pay the application fee.
In addition to the completed application form, you will need to submit the:
(1) Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
(2) Bachelor’s mark sheet.
The deadline to apply for ALLIANCE-AMAT for January intake was 30th December 2022 and 27th February for July intake.
For more such updates about the Alliance AMAT exam stay tuned with our Indian exams page. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.