The full form of NOC is No Objection Certificate. It is a type of legal certificate that is issued by an organisation, institution, entity or individual in some situations. NOC does not object the certificate covenants. For most of the government-based departments in India, a NOC is an essential prerequisite certification.
What are the Advantages of NOC?
The following are the advantages of NOC:
- NOC is a legal document that indicates that an organisation, institution, agency or person does not raise an objection to the information stated in the document
- It can also be used to neutralize any complaint in the processes by the responsible party like lawsuits, education, trade, immigration and several other reasons
- Legal documents like the NOC can be used for or against the situation in a court of law. NOC usually consists of the necessary information about the concerned parties and is addressed to all the individuals involved
What are the Steps to Obtaining a NOC?
The following are the steps for obtaining a NOC:
- To obtain a NOC, the applicant must visit the nearest RTO and file an application using Form 28
- The form must be submitted along with the required documents
- For the completion of documents, the applicant is required to pay a fee of Rs.100
- After the NOC is filed, the RTO will contact the nearest police station for further investigation
- The applicant will be required to pay any outstanding dues and the RTO will be subsequently issued a NOC to the applicant
We hope this has helped you understand the full form of NOC and everything related to it. Do you want to know more full forms like this? In the world of short forms, you can rely on our page to know more! Get in touch with our study abroad experts to achieve your international dream today