Australian Visa for students falls under subclass 500

You must be registered for a full-time course with the Australian government. 

Of course, you need passport-size photographs, at least 4.

You also have to submit a Statement of Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) to ensure you are only here for study purposes and not to settle down.

Scores of English proficiency tests are a must as Australia is an English speaking country.

You will also need proof of civil status if required, proof of monetary and most importantly the character certificate.

Click here to get samples of IELTS essay writing task

Click here to read more study in Australia guide