Many countries in the world provide free education, such as Germany Austria Hungary Greece France Finland Sweden Denmark! Students are required to start by first doing their research on the aforementioned.
1. Begin by doing research on universities that provide free education in the countries mentioned before.
2. Shortlist the program of your preference.
3. Follow the application guidelines as mentioned by their respective authority.
1. You might have to prove your English language proficiency (IELTS/TOELF).
2. You must meet eligible educational qualifications.
3. You could be required to pay a small nominal fee for registration.
You can start looking for scholarships as provided by universities, government organisations, foundations, charities, etc, to help fund your education abroad.
Click here to get samples of IELTS essay writing task
Click here to know all about free education abroad!