Current Passport (Your current passport or any other travel documentation)

Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies .i.e. CAS (CAS Letter from the course provider in UK)

Bank Statements to prove you can support yourself financially while studying in the UK

Parental or Legal Guardian consent if you are under 18

Test reports for Tuberculosis (TB Test Results are mandatory for studying in the UK)

Written Consent if you have received sponsership for you course fees and living costs in the last 12 months.

Click here to get samples of IELTS essay writing task

Click here to know about UK Student Visa