Lenders usually give an education loan against collateral.

The collateral can be any Immovable property like a house, flat, or non-agricultural land.

It can also be any liquid security like insurance policies, and fixed deposits.

However, if you do not have such collateral to get a loan against, don’t get disheartened as you can use the following alternative option!

To get a non-collateral loan, you will be required to bring a strong financial co-applicant. This co-applicant should be someone with a stable income who regularly files ITR. 

Anyone of your family or close relatives can be a financial co-applicant.

Click here to get samples of IELTS essay writing task

Click here to cut the queue and get A-Z help with your study abroad loan needs!