The University of Hawaii Maui College is a public university located in Kahului, Hawaii. It has 3092 students enrolled. The academic year at the institution is divided into semesters. There is a 14-to-1 student-to-faculty ratio. The highest level of education available at the University of Hawaii Maui College is an associate degree. The institution has an open admissions policy and will give you credit for your life experiences. To know more about the University of Hawaii Maui College’s acceptance rate, courses, admission process, and more keep reading!
|Financial Aids||Scholarships and Grants|
|Average Fees||INR 26,380.08 to 64,707.58, per credit|
|Email Address for Admissionfirstname.lastname@example.org|
This Blog Includes:
The University of Hawaii Maui College’s acceptance rate has the highest possible acceptance rate of 100%, which means it is not selective with the intake of students. The University of Hawaii Maui College provides three Bachelor of Applied Science degrees, as well as a wide range of associate degrees and certifications and online learning degrees. Every year, around 6000 international students enrol at the university.
|COURSE||FEES IN INR (PER CREDIT)|
|Applied Business & Information Technology, BAS||26,380.08 to 64,707.58|
|Sustainable Science Management, BAS||26,380.08 to 64,707.58|
Associate and Certificate
|COURSE||FEES IN INR (PER CREDIT)|
|Accounting||26,380.08 to 64,707.58|
|Administration of Justice||26,380.08 to 64,707.58|
|Agriculture & Natural Resources||26,380.08 to 64,707.58|
|Automotive Technology||26,380.08 to 64,707.58|
|Business Administration||26,380.08 to 64,707.58|
|Business Technology||26,380.08 to 64,707.58|
|Creative media||26,380.08 to 64,707.58|
|Fashion Technology||26,380.08 to 64,707.58|
|Visual Arts||26,380.08 to 64,707.58|
- $25 (INR 1,911) application fee.
- Applicants must not be enrolled at any of the UH system’s campuses at the time of application.
- Apply online on the UH System Application Form Acceptance Notification; applicants must be for general admissions; notification will be sent within two weeks* of receipt of the UH System Application and all other required documents. The Application Portal allows you to check your Acceptance Status.
- Create a MyUH Account
- Transcripts should be sent directly to our Admissions Office: Request that transcripts from previous institutions be sent directly to the Admissions and Records Office.
- Obtain Proof of Financial Support
- Requirements for a Medical Clearance
To register for classes, you must have the following items.
- Tuberculosis (TB) eradication
- Mumps and Measles Immunization against rubella (MMR)
- Varicella (VC) and Tetanus-Diptheria-Pertussis (Tdap) vaccinations
You may be accepted to College without clearance, but you will not be able to register for classes until you receive your health clearance documents.
- In addition to sending transcripts, you must complete and submit a Transcript Evaluation Request Form to the Admissions Office.
- And then the last step would be to register for the classes.
Financial aid is money given to students to help them pay for college expenses. Financial assistance can be obtained from a variety of sources, including
- the U.S. Federal Government
- the State of Hawai’i
- the University of Hawai’i
- Scholarships are available through nonprofit and private organizations (local and national)
HAWAI’I B+ SCHOLARSHIP is available to recent public Hawaii high school graduates with a 3.0 high school grade point average or higher. As part of the application process, you must complete a FAFSA (financial aid) application and be awarded federal financial aid.
To be eligible, you must:
- complete a FAFSA application
- must be enrolled full-time
- must have graduated from a public high school in Hawai’i
- must have at least a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- must have completed a rigorous high school curriculum
- must have financial needs
- must be a Hawai’i resident
- FEDERAL PELL GRANT: The Federal Pell Grant is a financial aid programme for low-income undergraduate students who have not completed their first bachelors or graduate degrees
- UH OPPORTUNITY GRANT: A grant is made available to students who demonstrate financial need based on the information provided on their FAFSA.
The University of Hawaii Maui College is an excellent higher education institution, particularly in the fields of healthcare with a focus on nursing and dental hygiene, culinary arts, and business management and administration.
Maui was a forerunner in the use of distance technology to deliver courses, serving as a model for the entire university system. With its high-demand bachelor of applied science in applied business and information technology, it is also the first UH community college to grant a baccalaureate degree.
83.7 percentage points
We hope that Leverage Edu’s blog on the University of Hawaii Maui College Acceptance Rate was helpful in understanding the essential points about the university. If you’re considering studying abroad in any topic or need assistance with scholarships, call our specialists at 1800 572 000 immediately, and let’s get started on your career.