The Essex MBA aims to cultivate socially responsible corporate leaders who can provide long-term results. Essex students are well-known for their talent, ambition, and vivaciousness. The well-structured curriculum of the MBA course makes the students passionate about making a meaningful difference in the lives of people around them. Essex hopes to motivate people to create the world they desire. Hence, the MBA program is designed for business professionals who want to push themselves to learn new things and better their professions. We’ve covered all you need to know about the University of Essex’s MBA program.
|Study mode||Full-time/Part Time/Online|
|Maximum duration:||1-3 Years|
|Based in||Essex Business School|
Also Read: Why Study in UK and not India?
This Blog Includes:
- University of Essex Rankings
- University of Essex MBA Intakes
- Types of MBA at University of Essex
- University of Essex MBA Eligibility
- University of Essex Application Process
- Cost of Studying MBA at University of Essex
- Cost of Living in UK
- The University of Essex MBA Scholarships
University of Essex Rankings
Before learning more about the University of Essex MBA, foreign students interested in studying here should be aware of the university’s national and worldwide rankings:
|The Guardian (2022)||#64|
|Times/ Sunday Times (2022)||#43|
|Complete University Guide (2022)||#27|
|Times Higher Education University Rankings (2022)||#301–350|
|QS World University Rankings (2022)||#439|
|Teaching the Excellence Framework||Gold|
Also Read: Study in UK
University of Essex MBA Intakes
Here’s all you need to know about the University of Essex’s MBA intakes if you’re thinking about applying.
|Session Type||Start Date||Application Deadline|
|Fall Session||October 2022||July 2022|
|Spring Session||Start Date – January 2022||Application Deadline – October 2022|
Types of MBA at University of Essex
The University of Essex offers a wide choice of MBA degrees to meet the diverse interests and needs of foreign students. The following are all of them:
University of Essex MBA Eligibility
Let’s look at the criteria for getting an MBA from the University of Essex after learning about the university’s MBA intakes and rankings:
- A 2:2 degree from a recognized university is required.
- If you don’t have a bachelor’s degree, you’ll need at least five years of relevant management experience.
- 50 percent or 5.3/10 from a Band 1 or Band 2 institution/ 55 percent or 5.8/10 from all other universities with a Bachelor’s degree
- At the time of application, applicants are required to have at least three years of relevant, professional job experience.
- To apply for the Essex MBA, you do not need to have taken the GMAT, however, we prefer students who have a GMAT score of 600 or above. Please send your GMAT score if you have taken it since it will help your application and chances of receiving a scholarship.
Also Read: Study in UK Without IELTS
Academic selection criteria are used by the University to judge an applicant’s capacity to finish a program at the University of Essex. You could ask for detailed details about past modules studied or job experience if it’s relevant.
- Transcripts of your previous courses
- Competitive exam scorecard
- Photocopy of your passport
- Detailed resume
- MBA Essays
- Letter of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Research proposal (Optional)
- Other important certificates and transcripts
- UK Student Visa
University of Essex Application Process
The application process for an MBA or any other program at the University of Essex is outlined here.
- After paying a fee, applicants submit their applications using the UCAS Apply and Track Service.
- Fill out all of the required information, submit your personal statement, choose a course, and follow the status of your application.
- The Admissions Team looks over all of the applications that have been submitted.
- UCAS Track is a service that offers information about the choice.
- Students can accept the offer as a firm (first) or insurance (second) choice using UCAS Track.
Also Read: MBA in UK for Indian Students
Direct Admission Form
- On the Admission Form of Essex website, create a profile, username, and password.
- You must first log in to complete the application form.
- Include any relevant information, such as a personal statement and higher education credentials.
- My Essex applicant site allows you to track the status of your application and get information about the offer.
- Follow the directions in the offer letter to the letter.
Cost of Studying MBA at University of Essex
The fees for an MBA at the University of Essex are listed in the table below:
|Full-time/ Part-time MBA||23,000||23,32,426|
Note: Fees will increase for each academic year of study.
Cost of Living in UK
The cost of attending the University of Essex includes tuition, as well as food, accommodation, and other living expenses. Some of the expenses involved with attending the University of Essex are listed here.
|Accommodation||GBP 3,828 (INR 3.82,000)|
|Internet and phone service||GBP 324 (INR 32,300)|
|Transportation||GBP 924 (INR 92,200)|
|Food||GBP 2,004 (INR 2,00,000)|
|Personal Expenses||GBP 1,164 (INR 1,16,000)|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||GBP 240 (INR 23,900)|
The University of Essex MBA Scholarships
The University of Essex provides a number of scholarships to international MBA students. Some of the most well-known scholarships available to international students include:
|The Essex MBA Dean’s Award||Charge reductions ranging from 10% to 100% of the tuition fee amount are available.|
|Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarships||Varying Amounts|
|International Baccalaureate Excellence Scholarship||2,000 GBP(INR 2,02,819)|
|Academic Excellence International Masters Scholarship||5,000, GBP(INR 5,07,049)|
This was all about The University Of Essex MBA. If you need any more assistance with institutions, the application process, finances, paperwork, or anything else, call the Leverage Edu professionals at 1800-572-000 and let them give you outstanding end-to-end mentorship and advice to help you make your goal a reality in no time!