University of Auckland Business School is one of the only 1% of business schools around the world that has Triple Crown endorsement that includes AACSB International, EFMD-EQUIS and AMBA. With several courses to offer, the school caters to students from a wide variety of fields. Every year, a large number of students from all over the world apply to get placed in this university, but only a few get through. So, before applying, you should learn about the university and ensure you apply with the right knowledge.
This Blog Includes:
Covid News Updates
- With the ongoing pandemic, new international students are not allowed to enter New Zealand till February 2022. The government of New Zealand is likely to keep the border closed and Immigration New Zealand is not processing visa applications.
- For the year 2022, University of Auckland has decided to offer courses in the distance and online mode to international students who wish to continue their education and benefit from quality pedagogy.
- Applications for UG and PG programmes for a variety of courses at top universities are open right now and interested candidates can apply for the desired courses.
- Current international students residing in New Zealand are eligible for free public health care if they have COVID-19.
- International students are also eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine as part of New Zealand’s national vaccine programme.
Also Read: Popular MBA Colleges in UK with Rankings
Courses Offered by University of Auckland Business School
The Business School offers several courses at a bachelor, postgraduate diploma/ certificate and a masters level.
|Bachelors Courses||Masters Courses||PG Diploma/ Certificate|
|Bachelor of Commerce||Masters of Business Administration||Post Graduate Diploma in Business|
|Bachelor of Business Analytics||Masters of Business Development||Post Graduate Diploma in Information Guidance|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||Masters of Business Management||Post Graduate Certificate in Business Development|
University of Auckland Ranking
University of Auckland Business School has been ranking as one of the top schools in the world and New Zealand.
- University of Auckland Business School is ranked by Times Higher Education 2020 as one of the top 125 universities in the world.
- University of Auckland is ranked at 85 in the list of top universities around the world by QS World Ranking 2022.
Also Read: Top Universities Offering MBA in New Zealand
Eligibility Criteria for Courses
University of Auckland Business School offers both undergraduate and postgraduate courses and its eligibility differs from the courses.
- Online application form
- Statement of Purpose
- GMAT for postgraduate courses
- SAT for bachelors courses
- Official IELTS (7.0)/TOEFL (100) scores, if applicable
- Transcripts and mark sheets from all colleges/universities attended for more than one year.
- Essays and Video Essays
- Interview Report
- Work Experience Recommended for postgraduate courses
Also Read: Best No GMAT MBA Programs 2021
University of Auckland Business School Application Date
The application deadline for MBA are:
- 1 March 2022
- 1 August 2022
University of Auckland Business School Fees
The fees for the MBA course at the university is given below:
|Tuition Fees||NZ$38,258 (INR 20,02,270)|
|International Trip Fees||NZ$5,000 (INR 2,61,650)|
|Books||NZ$2000 (INR 1,04,670)|
Cost of Studying in New Zealand
The cost of studying in New Zealand includes both tuition fees for the course along with the living expense for the program duration. Tuition fee varies from course to course and university to university as per the choice one makes. However, the cost of living remains the same for every international student.
- If one is planning to stay for less than a year then they need to have $1250 for each month of study to contribute towards living costs.
- However, if one is planning to for more than a year then they need to show $15,000 to support themselves initially.
- Living costs vary depending on the city and the lifestyle one chooses. There is a popular student card that gives students access to several offers and discounts across food, clothes, travel, entertainment, and airfares also.
- The university of Auckland Business School houses 6 beautiful campuses. 5 rest in Auckland and 1 in Whangarei in the Northland region.
- Due to the 16-hectare city campus right in the heart of Auckland, students are just a walking distance away from all the main entertainment, cultural, and commercial hubs. Moreover, To contribute to the aesthetics, the Harbor views and Albert Park just add to its appeal.
- Amenities such as cafes, libraries, recreation centre, and health services are all available on-campus.
- Shuttle Bus service is available for the staff and students who want to commute between campuses.
- Out of the total 29,640 students that the varsity houses, 8,568 have international backgrounds representing more than 110 countries. They contribute towards the diversified learning opportunities for every student.
- The academic faculty staff boasts of having nearly 645 members coming from overseas while having a total number of close to 2,050. With the University having close to 33% international staff members, it helps the students to learn more about different working environments, cultures and traditions throughout the world.
- Keeping the number of students per staff member quite low at 18.8, the University has been consistently offering its students, effective and efficient learning environment where they can actually indulge in one-to-one conversations with the faculty members.
Also Read: Let’s Explore Student Life in New Zealand!
The University of Auckland Business School caters to students from a wide variety of fields. With limited information and help available, applying to the university can be tricky. So, to increase your chances of admission, connect with us at Leverage Edu or call us at 1800572000 for a FREE consultation call.