The Telangana State EDCET is a government entrance test administered by Osmania University in Hyderabad for enrollment in B.Ed courses at Telangana state institutions. To meet the TSEDCET 2021 eligibility criteria, applicants must have a graduate degree from a central and state institution. In this blog, we bring to you everything you need to know about TSEDCET. Read below to know more!
This Blog Includes:
TS EDCET 2021 Highlights
|The Conducting Body||Osmania University|
|Exam Medium||English, Telugu, and Urdu|
Exam Schedule for TS EDCET 2021
The official exam date for TS EDCET 2021 is shown below:
|TS EDCET 2021 Notification Release Date||April 16, 2021|
|Date of TS EDCET 2021 Notification||April 19, 2021|
|Release of the TS EDCET 2021 Application Form||July 31, 2021|
|The deadline to apply for the TS EdCET 2021 without paying a late fee||July 25, 2021|
|The deadline to apply for the TS EdCET 2021 with a late fee||August 10, 2021|
|TS EDCET 2021 Hall Ticket Release||August 24 – 25, 2021|
|TS EdCET 2021 Answer Key and objection||Aug 31 – Sept 3, 2021|
|Result for the TS EdCET 2021||September 12, 2021|
Also Read: DU B.ED Exam
Eligibility for the TS EDCET in 2021
A college degree from a recognized institution with a 50% minimum aggregate is the requirement for the test. Applicants must be of Indian descent.
- Applicants must have a college degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate. Arts, Business, Science, Home Science, Computer Application, Business Administration should be the degree’s specialisation.
- Candidates must have finished 10+2+3 levels of schooling in order to be considered.
- SC/ST/BC and other reserved category candidates must have received at least 40% of their total marks.
- Applicants who hold a degree in technical or employment courses such as MBBS/ BSc(AG)/ BVSC/ BHMT/ B.Pharm do not qualify for the admission exam.
- Applicants to the TSEDCET programme who have a graduate degree without having completed undergrad do not meet the eligibility requirements for the B.Ed. programme.
Age Limit for TS EDCET 2021
- Candidates must be 19 years old or older on or around July 1, 2021.
- There is no higher age requirement for taking the admission examination.
Also Read: List of Top BEd Exams & Courses
How to Fill out the Application Form?
- The edcet.tsche.ac.in is the official TS website
- Enter with a valid email address and a password that is simple to understand
- After completing the registration process, select “Online Application Form” from the drop-down menu
- The application form will open in a separate tab, which must be completed
- Candidates should carefully fill out all of the required information
- The photograph and signature must be uploaded
- The window will take you to the payment choices. The candidate should choose the most convenient fee payment option and proceed
- The application form will be accessible for download after the payment has been completed
- If desired, you may download and print the form for future reference.
Syllabus for TS EDCET 2021
The TSEDCET Syllabus for 2021 is divided into three sections: General English, General Knowledge, and Teaching Aptitude, and Methodology. The specifics of the syllabus are listed in the table below.
|General English||This section covers basic grammar topics such as voices, parts of speech, tenses, vocabulary, sentence transformation, and spelling correction.|
|General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude||All of the subjects in this area are based on current and historical occurrences. It assesses a candidate’s knowledge of a variety of national and international topics, including culture, science, history, economics, and so on, as well as their ability to cope with a variety of situations.|
|Methodology||There is a collection of mathematics and logical reasoning in this area, including real analysis, vector analysis, solid geometry, and linear algebra. Physical sciences, biological sciences, and social sciences are all included in this section.|
Also Read: BEd Syllabus
Results of the TS EDCET 2021
The expected publication date for the TS EDCET Result 2021 is June 2021. Osmania University will publish the results in an online format. The result PDF may be downloaded at the official website. Candidates must provide their registration number or hall ticket number and their date of birth to get their rank cards.
To get the TSEDCET 2021 Results, follow the instructions outlined below:
- The edcet.tsche.ac.in is the official webpage.
- Select the Download Rank Card option from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your information, including your hall ticket number and date of birth.
- The outcome will be shown on the screen.
Download the TSEDCET 2021 Rank Card and save it for future reference as it will be required during the counseling and admission process. That was all about TSEDCET 2021. For more insightful blogs like these and regular education updates, follow Leverage Edu on Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, and LinkedIn.