Established in 1595, the University of Bristol is a research university in Bristol, UK. As per QS World University Rankings, the university ranks within the top 50 universities in the world. The University provides various scholarships and financial aids to international students and one of them is the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarship. This scholarship covers a wide range of programs offered by the university. Let’s learn more about the think big postgraduate scholarship offered by the University of Bristol.
|University Name||University of Bristol|
|Scholarship Name||Think Big Postgraduate Scholarship|
|Scholarship Type||Merit-Based, College-Specific|
|Application Deadline||28th March 2022 (Round 1); 13th June 2022 (Round 2)|
|Award Details||£5,000, £10,000, or £20,000 (INR 5 lakhs, 10 lakhs and 20 lakhs)|
|International Students Eligible||Yes|
This Blog Includes:
- To qualify for fees, you must be classified as an international student.
- Have applied to begin a one-year full-time master’s degree in September 2022 at the University of Bristol.
- Not be receiving any additional assistance that would cover more than the entire cost of tuition costs in addition to a Bristol scholarship.
Also Read: GREAT Scholarship 2021 India
Think Big Postgraduate Scholarship Application Process
The following is a step-by-step approach for applying for the Bristol Think Big Undergraduate Scholarship:
Step I: Go to the University of Bristol’s official website and fill out the online application form. Please submit the following information:
- Student’s Application ID (PG Student) or Student ID (Global Transfer Program)
- Name, nationality, email and contact information
- Course or Program
- Grade Sheet
- Financial Aid
Step II: Complete the application form in a single session
Step III: After rechecking the application, click the submit button; after that, no field can be altered.
Step IV: Accept the terms and conditions, submit the requisite scores, and then fill out the application form with the appropriate papers.
Step V: The application will receive an email for the submission of the Think Big Scholarship application.
Think Big Postgraduate Scholarship Application Deadline
There are two application rounds for this scholarship:
|Round 1||10:00 AM (UK Time)||28th March 2022|
|Round 2||10:00 AM (UK Time)||13th June 2022|
Following are the considerations the committee of the University of Bristol will take into account for evaluating the application:
- Academic excellence
- Defined career goals
- Academic or extracurricular achievements
- Special qualities or accomplishments
- Past achievements & experience
- Undergraduate students can apply for a number of prizes worth between £5,000 and £10,000 (INR 5 lakhs and 10 lakhs) for the September 2022 entrance. There will be scholarships available for all years of undergraduate education
- Postgraduate students can apply for a number of prizes of £5,000, £10,000, or £20,000 (INR 5 lakhs, 10 lakhs and 20 lakhs) for the September 2022 entrance. Scholarships will be given out for a period of one year
- The scholarships can only be used to pay for tuition.
Also Read: Study Abroad Scholarships | Apply Now
Candidates must be international students and must have applied for a one-year full-time master’s degree for September 2022.
Postgraduate students can apply for a number of prizes of £5,000, £10,000, or £20,000 (INR 5 lakhs, 10 lakhs or 20 lakhs) for the September 2022 entrance. Scholarships will be given out for a period of one year.
No, if you meet the entry criteria and you’ve submitted your application at the University of Bristol, you can apply for Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships.
No need for any supporting documentation when applying for the University of Bristol Think Big Postgraduate scholarship.
No. There is no age restriction for students applying for the University of Bristol Think Big Postgraduate scholarship.
This was everything about the University of Bristol – Think Big Postgraduate Scholarship. Are you pumped up to kickstart your journey in the upcoming intake in 2022? Then waste no more time and get in touch with our Leverage Edu counsellors on 1800 57 2000. Book your FREE 30-minutes counselling session today!