SIDBI or the ‘Small Industries Development Bank of India’ is a body that is known for predominantly leveraging financial conditions of the Micro, small, and medium enterprise sectors, also known as MSME sectors. Now, if you are someone preparing for a Government Job or a banking job, then you can appear for the SIDBI Exam 2023. The bank has announced 100 vacancies for this year. The offered position is ‘Officers in Grade A (General stream)’.
SIDBI Exam 2023 Highlights
The following table will help you go through the recruitment details elaborately. Keep in mind these details so you can do preparation accordingly.
|Organization||Small Industries Development Bank of India|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager (Grade-A)|
|Online Registration||14th December 2022 – 03rd January 2023|
|Exam Dates||28 January 2023|
|Selection Process||Online Test & Interview|
This Blog Includes:
What is SIDBI?
Established under the act of the Indian Parliament on 2nd April 1990, SIDBI supports the MSME sectors in ‘Promotion, Financing & Development, and alignment with the various functionalities of institutions. In simple terms, it is an institutional body that primarily supports the MSME sectors with their finances.
It does so by:
- Expediting and consolidating the financial flow to MSME sectors.
- Bridging the major financial and developmental gaps within the MSME ecosystem.
Being a visionary in the field, SIDBI has launched several schemes to help the MSME sectors over the years, such as:
|Bills of discounting (of MSE vendors)||1992|
|SIDBI venture capital limited||1999|
|SMERA & ISTSL||2005|
SIDBI Grade A Notification
You will find the PDF of the SIDBI Grade A Examination (2023) on the official website of the mentioned exam conducting body. As per the website, 100 vacancies for the post of ‘Officers in Grade A (general stream)’ have already been announced by the body for the year 2023. The notification was published on 13 December 2022 and candidates can download it from there.
SIDBI 2023 Important Dates
Aspiring applicants can register their applications online for the SIDBI Grade A recruitment 2023 between 14th December 2022- 3rd January 2023. Assess the table below to get acquainted with the dates of the important events, so that you do not miss out on anything important.
|SIDBI Grade A Notification 2022 Release||13th December 2022|
|SIDBI Grade A Online Application Begins||14th December 2022|
|Last date to apply online for SIDBI Grade A||03rd January 2023|
|Last date to pay the application fee||03rd January 2023|
|Last date to print the application form||18th January 2023|
|SIDBI Grade A Admit card 2022||–|
|SIDBI Grade A Online Examination||January / February 2023|
|SIDBI Grade A Interview Call Letter 2022||–|
|Interview Schedule||February 2023|
|SIDBI Grade A result 2023||17 March 2023|
Must Read: IBPS Exam
SIDBI Vacancy 2023
All the information about SIDBI Vacancy 2023 is mentioned in the notification. Below, we have mentioned a table that contains category-wise vacancies. Have a look at the following table to get a better understanding of the segregation and distribution of vacancies among different categories.
SIDBI Exam Apply Online
Applicants deemed eligible for SIDBI Grade A recruitment 2023 can register online between the dates, of 14th December 2022 – 3rd January 2023. To apply online, one can give visit the official website of the exam conducting body. Before that, it is mandatory to ensure that you are eligible to apply.
SIDBI Apply Online Process
So, you want to work with SIDBI as an assistant manager, right? Well, in that case, you will need to appear in the SIDBI 2023 exam. Now, there are certain steps to follow in order to apply for the registration form virtually.
- Step-1- First and foremost, you’ll need to visit the official website of SIDBI.
- Step 2- You’ll get to see a “Careers” option on the homepage.
- Step 3- You will be able to find the aforementioned option on the top region of the homepage. Simply click on that.
- Step 4- This will redirect you to a new page with all the current recruitments.
- Step 5- Once you are done with that, select the option of “Application for Assistant Manager ‘Grade-A’ in General Stream”.
- Step 6- After that, you will need to click on the “SIDBI invites Applications for Recruitment of Officers in Grade ‘A’– General Stream” option.
- Step 7- Now, simply select the option of: “Click here to apply online”.
- Step 8- In the end, you will need to register for the application process.
- Step 9- You can do so by selecting the tab, “Click here for New Registration” and entering your credentials.
- Step 10- Doing so will generate a provisional registration number and password.
- Step 11- This will let you log in with your acquired registration number and password.
- Step 12- Upload the requisite credentials.
- Step-13- In the end, you will be required to pay the application fee online and submit the form.
SIDBI Application Fee
To submit the SIDBI Grade A application form, one has to pay a certain amount of the application fee. The fee structure is categorized accordingly:
|Category||Application fee||Intimation Charges||Total Charges|
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 925/-||Rs. 175/-||Rs. 1100/-|
|SC/ST/ PwD||Nil||Rs. 175/-||Rs. 175/-|
Also Read: Financial Management
SIDBI Grade A Eligibility Criteria 2023
In order to be deemed eligible for the SIDBI Grade A exam 2023, the applicant must fulfil the requisite criteria. Criteria for the examination can be segregated into different categories, such as:
Age- Eligible age limit is between 21 to 28 years.
Education- The applicant must have any of the three degrees:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Post Graduate Degree (in any subject) from a UGC-recognized institution.
- CA / CS / CWA / CFA from ICAI / ICSI / ICWAI / CFA Institute.
SIDBI Exam Pattern
In order to get a good understanding of the examination pattern for the SIDBI exam 2023, have a look at the following table.
|English language||30||30||20 mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||30 mins|
|General Awareness||50||50||30 mins|
|Descriptive test||03||50||60 mins|
|Grand total||163||250||180 mins|
Also Read: All About Banking
SIDBI 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for the SIDBI examination 2023 is segregated into different sections with each section holding weightage of its own. Each section encapsulates a broad array of topics, such as:
SIDBI Grade A Salary
The basic salary that a SIDBI Grade A candidate will get after getting appointed is mentioned below. As Assistant Managers, they can expect to earn up to around INR 28,000 per month (Base Salary). The net salary for the aforementioned post including allowance and other perks is up to 70,000 INR/month.
One can expect a generous amount of INR 70,000 (in-hand) monthly as a grade-A employee. Apart from this, Grade A employees are rewarded with perks such as accommodation/leased flat facility, loan facility for home and car, etc.
The Online Registration window for SIDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 lies between 14th December 2022 to January 2023. Candidates have to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria.
The SIDBI Grade A recruitment 2023 has released 100 vacancies 2023 for the post of Assistant Manager (Grade A) in General Stream.
You got the major information about SIDBI Exam 2023 including eligibility, the application process, and salary. The exam is supposed to conduct soon and the exam conducting will takes a few weeks only to release the result. Keep following Leverage Edu and stay connected with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin.