The Buddy4Study India Foundation offers a lucrative scholarship named Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Scholarship for the students of India pursuing graduate studies. The scheme majorly aims to empower the students belonging to the economically weaker section of the society by equipping them with the required monetary funds to complete the education of their choice. The scholarship is more of a program that is held 4 times in a year.For all the students who are aiming to apply for likely scholarships, here we are presenting all the important details related to the Sardar Patel scholarship.
This Blog Includes:
|Name of the Scholarship||Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Scholarship|
|Official Body||Buddy4Study India Foundation|
|Frequency||4 Times a Year|
|Type of Scholarship||Graduation level scholarship|
|Current Last Date||30th November 2020|
|Age Limit||Not Applicable|
|Applicable Fields||Science, Arts, Commerce and Education|
Eligibility Criteria for Sardar Patel Scholarship
For all the students willing to secure the scholarship it is necessary to first understand what all are the application requirements. Mention below is the eligibility criteria for Sardar Patel scholarship for the students pursuing graduation-
- Only the native Indian citizens can apply for the scholarship
- It is mandatory that the candidate must have qualified class 12th Board examinations with at least 50% marks
- The applicant must be in the 1st or 2nd year of a 3-year graduation program of any stream such as commerce, science, arts or special education.
- The annual income of the applicant must be less than 6 lacs per annum
- The candidate must be a part of a full-time program from a recognised university or college
Also Read: UP Scholarship
Sardar Patel Scholarship Award
Sardar Patel Scholarship is exclusively meant for the students belonging to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) pursuing graduation in academic institutions of India. To the selected students will be awarded financial assistance worth rupees 15,000 will be provided so that they can smoothly pursue their higher education without any difficulties.
After confirming the eligibility of the Sardar Patel Scholarship, The eligible students can successfully visit the official website and register for this scholarship. Below we have listed simple steps following which students can complete the application process-
Step 1: Visit the official website of Buddy4Study.
Step 2: Read all the essential details mentioned on that page and click on the ‘Apply Now’ page.
Step 3: The click will now redirect candidates to the main application page where they will have to fill up the application form either by logging into their account or by registering for it.
Step 4: Once all the important details are filled in the form, candidates will now be asked to upload all the essential documents.
Step 5: At this step, candidates will have to click on the submit button once they have cross-checked all the details that they are entered.
In order to successfully complete your application process for the Sardar Patel scholarship, it is mandatory for the applicants to submit a few important documents alongside their application form. Find registering for a scholarship, attaching important documents is a crucial step which should be done meticulously by the candidates. Here is a list of important documents for this scholarship program-
- Address proof
- Admission proof of college like ID card, admission slip, fee receipt, etc
- Details of the bank account of the applicant through to a cancelled cheque or a copy of the passbook
- Fee receipt of the ongoing academic year
- Self-attested copy of marksheet of class 12th
Related Read: Prerana Odisha Scholarships – Types, Eligibility & More
The governing body of the scholarship will be the final decision maker related to the selected candidates. Mainly the academic background, alignment with eligibility criteria along financial background will be the main parameters for formulating judgements. In case if you are wondering what will be the steps of the selection process of the Sardar Patel scholarship, then, the below-mentioned points will definitely help you in exploring the same-
- Screening of scholarship applications on the basis of financial need and merit
- Telephonic Interview for the shortlisted candidates
- Final or face to face interview for the final selection
- The scholarship will be awarded in the form of DD (Demand Draft).
- All the DDs of the scholarship will be subjected to College/ University or the respective institution.
To check your status for the scholarship, visit the official website and then login to see your applied application status.
No, students who are pursuing Engineering cannot apply as the scheme is only valid for those who are pursuing 3 year courses and are currently in 1st or 2nd year.
To secure the Sardar Patel Scholarship, you may apply through the above-mentioned process and fulfil the stated above eligibility criteria.
Thus, we hope that through this blog you are now aware of all are the essential details related to Sardar Patel scholarship. To know more about such exciting scholarships, stay tuned with us at Leverage Edu. You can also get in touch with our career experts through free e-meeting and get your career started in the right direction. Sign up with us today!