Sonu Sood, the man who helped thousands in the pandemic has now come up with a new programme, for the aspiring UPSC candidates. The Sonu Sood Charity Foundation has announced a free IAS Coaching ‘SAMBHAVAM’ for the UPSC IAS aspirants, which is, considered to be the toughest exam in India. So if you are preparing for the UPSC IAS and have financial issues, you can apply for the scholarship right away.
Sood Charity Foundation: Free IAS Coaching Scholarship
The Sonu Sood Charity Foundation launched the “SAMBHAVAM” programme for the UPSC IAS aspirants across India. For this programme, The Sonu Sood Charity Foundation has collaborated with Divine India Youth Association (DIYA), Delhi Chapter. The programme aims to provide quality coaching facility, mentorship support and personality development sessions to the UPSC aspirants.
SAMBHAVAM Programme Highlights
Here is what the program covers:
- Mentorship and guidance by UPSC Selected Candidates and top educators.
- Free coaching classes.
- Special group sessions for personality development under the guidance of leading educators.
How to Apply for SAMBHAVAM
Candidates who are interested can apply for the scholarship at the official website by filling up a form. The deadline to apply is June 30th. The form can be filled in Hindi or English.
For applying for IAS Coaching Scholarship, students must follow the given steps –
- Click on the link, to apply now: Click Here
- Then fill-up the form by providing the required information.
- After successfully filling up the form, students must click on ‘Submit’.
- The final selection will be on the basis of merit, vulnerability and financial needs. Selected students will have to produce academic documents and income proof at a later stage.
The official page reads, “This form is a key part of the Admission Process. Incomplete or false information will make your candidature null and void. In all matters relating to admission, the decision of the SAMBHAVAM Team will be final and binding on the applicants. No correspondence will be entertained from the applicant regarding his/her non-selection.”
Here are the important details you must know about the SAMBHAVAM program:
- The form can be filled in English or Hindi.
- The form is an integral part of the Admission Process.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of financial needs, vulnerability and merit.
- Students shall be asked to submit academic and income credentials at a later stage.
- In all matters relating to admission, the decision of the SAMBHAVAM Team will be final and binding on the applicants. No correspondence will be entertained from the applicant regarding his/her non-selection.
So this was about Sonu Sood’s Charity Foundation’s new initiative SAMBHAVAM. Hope you found this to be helpful. Are you a UPSC aspirant? We wish you luck for the exams. For more such content, stay connected with Leverage Edu!