The Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) is known for its innovative approach and international character. Also, it is one of the top B-Schools around the globe. The school is amongst the only 1% B-Schools worldwide to have Triple Crown accreditation (Association of MBAs, AACSB, and EQUIS).
Additionally, its programs are accredited by NVAO and are a part of the Global Alliance in Management Education (CEMS). All the programs offered at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University are research intensive. The university’s research institute ‘ERIM’ is amongst the top 3 in Europe. The year 2013 saw RSM becoming a part of the Alliance of European & Chinese Business Schools.
Let’s find out more about this top b-school that rests in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
- RSM’s flagship International MBA is a full-time 12 months program. It starts in January every year. Applicants need to have a Bachelors degree (or equivalent). An applicant needs to have at least 3 years of work experience to apply for this program.
- MBA students have direct access to the network and knowledge of the Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship. It is the home to over 50 innovative companies. It helps startups, SMEs, and corporates, and also hosts various entrepreneurial events.
- Nearly 90% of the MBA graduates from RSM find their desired job within 3 months of the completion of the program. Moreover, the average annual salary of a whopping $122,580.
- To avoid a language barrier, students from 80 different nations are taught in English so that there is no need to learn Dutch.
- The school also carries a great reputation from the employers. Furthermore, more than 400 national and international companies recruit its students and graduates for internships and jobs.
- With a small class size of 106 students, the school has been successful in creating an effective and efficient learning environment where each student can contribute to the growth of others.
- The average age of RSM students is 29 years, with an average work experience of 6 years, which has been consistently increasing gradually over the years. The school is also quite selective and picks up only the students who can actually contribute to the class’s learning opportunities using his or her own real-world work experience.
- Out of the total students, the proportion of international students stands at a jaw-dropping 96%. This indicates a great level of diversity, which also leads students to learn about real-world business problems from around the globe.
Campus and Getting Around
- The Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University campus is on the Woudestein campus of EUR (Erasmus University Rotterdam). Currently, it is being renovated to include smart lighting, heating, and cooling from renewable energy. It now houses an amazing food court, extra lecture rooms, study spaces, and more student accommodation.
- Ranked often as one of the happiest countries in the world, the Netherlands is Europe’s largest port city, and a hub for travel and commerce. In short, there is always something going on around the town, from museums and restaurants to nightlife and music.
- Students can capitalize on networking opportunities and activities organized by the Student Association and other clubs. On any given day, students might find themselves creating a presentation, attending a conference, networking with business leaders, or participating in a panel discussion.
Learn more about business, with learning opportunities that delve deep into the most relevant societal, governmental, and environmental issues. RSM MBA provides you with opportunities to go places which other MBA programs might not provide. Also, from the innermost pilot of your very own behavior to the widest feasible perspectives on business and its spot in the society.
We know you wish to see yourself studying at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. But, if you don’t know where and how to start, get in touch with our experts and let them guide you.