Existing since 1914, Pennsylvania College of Technology is a well-reputed institution for applied technology. Offering degree programs in more than 100 fields of study, the college is currently home to over 5,000 students. Want to study at one of the best universities for Veterans in the United States? If yes, then here’s what you need to know about the Pennsylvania College of Technology, from acceptance rate to admission requirements.
|Pennsylvania College of Technology||Penn College|
|Location||Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States|
This Blog Includes:
Academic Profile- Pennsylvania College of Technology
Pennsylvania College of Technology is divided into 3 colleges, as listed below:
- School of Business, Arts & Sciences
- School of Engineering Technologies
- School of Nursing & Health Sciences
Pennsylvania College of Technology is less competitive when it comes to admissions as it has an acceptance rate of 73% which means 73 out of 100 applications are accepted by the college. If you meet the eligibility criteria set by the college then you have a high chance of getting admitted to the Pennsylvania State of Technology.
Entry requirements for pursuing a program at the Pennsylvania College of Technology are as mentioned:
- You must possess a Secondary and post-secondary, Secondary or post-secondary diploma in English with a minimum GPA of 2.0 or higher
- You must be able to prove your English Language Proficiency through any of the following:
|Test Name||Minimum Score Requirements|
|SAT||Reading score – 23
Writing and Language score- 28
Critical reading score- 420
Ace your IELTS and TOEFL with Leverage Live!
Pennsylvania College of Technology accepts admission applications for fall and spring sessions. The deadlines for international admission to the Pennsylvania College of Technology are as mentioned:
|Semester||Fall 2022||Spring 2023|
|Deadline||1 February||1 October|
To start with the application process at Pennsylvania College of Technology, international students must fulfil the admission requirements as mentioned below:
- Official Academic Transcripts such as secondary and post-secondary school records must be evaluated by an organization recognized by the NACES.
- You must provide proof of English Language Proficiency.
- You must provide a Letter of Financial Support/Financial Evidence.
- You must have a copy of your passport when applying for admission to the college.
- You must complete Pennsylvania College of Technology’s Placement test requirements to meet the placement requirements as the letter of acceptance is granted upon meeting the placement requirements set by the college.
How to Apply?
You can start with the application process at Pennsylvania College of Technology with the help of Leverage Edu Experts. Contact Leverage Edu at 1800 572 000 and our Student Counselors will help you start with the application process. From selecting your course through our trusted AI Course Finder to the final submission of your application, the experts at Leverage Edu will help you with everything.
Fees and Other Costs
The average cost of studying at Pennsylvania College of Technology is USD 38,244 (INR 29 Lakhs) per academic year. Other costs include living expenses, you may choose to live on-campus or off-campus while studying at the Pennsylvania College of Technology. You must plan a budget of around USD 20,000 – 25,000 (INR 15-19 Lakhs) per annum for living in Pennsylvania as an international student.
There is no application fee to apply at the Pennsylvania College of Technology.
The intake sessions at the Pennsylvania College of Technology are mainly during Fall and Spring.
No. The minimum IELTS score required for admission to the Pennsylvania College of Technology is 6.0. Join Leverage Live to get your desired score in IELTS and reach your dream college!
No. The entry requirement for admission to an undergraduate program at the Pennsylvania College of Technology is a minimum of 50%.
Are you planning to study at Pennsylvania College of Technology? Reach out to Leverage Edu experts for end-to-end assistance regarding your study abroad journey. Call us at 1800 57 2000 to book a FREE 30-minutes counselling session today