Business psychology, also known as industrial-organizational psychology, combines the science of human psychology with practical business applications to enhance employee work environments, increase productivity, and organize groups of people in firms. To increase workplace productivity, efficiency, and culture, business psychology blends modern commercial methods with the study of human behavior. Every business is, at its foundation, a human endeavor.
|Examination Type||Semester based|
|Fees||INR 10,00,000 to INR 25,00,000|
|Average Salary||INR 5 LPA to INR 7 LPA|
This Blog Includes:
What is MSc Business Psychology?
The MSc Business Psychology will provide you with a thorough grasp of the psychological mechanisms that influence positive workplace behavior and performance. This long-established program of study will provide you with an effective blend of knowledge taken from the specialist fields of psychology, management, and leadership, whether you come from an industrial job or directly from an undergraduate degree. During the MSc Business Psychology program, you will learn about the psychological factors that underpin workplace behavior as well as managerial skills that will enable you to increase and improve the team and individual performance. You’ll learn about the aspects of psychology that are relevant to business, as well as some of the most important psychological research methods that can be used in the workplace.
Graduates of general or specialized psychological studies programs will benefit from this course.
- A good or very good degree in general psychology or a specialized area of psychology (university or university of applied sciences), or a good or very good degree in economics or a social science subject (university or university of applied sciences), with at least 20 credit points in psychology-related subjects and at least 10 credit points in statistical/methodological subjects, plus an internal assessment process.
- Students must pass an entrance exam to be regarded as eligible for admission to institutes that have one.
Top Universities for MSc Business Psychology Abroad
|Loughborough University||Loughborough, England||£26,500 (INR 26,89,858.80)|
|University of Leeds||Leeds, England||£24,250 (INR 24,61,484.12)|
|University of Kent||Canterbury, England||£19700 (INR 19,99,326.05)|
|Heriot-Watt University||Edinburgh, Scotland||£17,304 (INR 17,56,170.75)|
|University of Hertfordshire||Hertfordshire, UK||£15230 (INR 15,44,206.25)|
|The University of Manchester – Alliance Manchester Business School||Manchester, England||£24 500 (INR 24,84,113.80)|
Syllabus for MSc Business Psychology
- Selection and Assessment in Organizations
- Relationships at Work
- Training, Support and Development
- Professional Skills for Organizational and Business Psychologists
- Research Skills for Professional Practice
- Work Design, Performance & Wellbeing
- Managing People and Organizations
- Health and Wellbeing at Work
- Developing as a Researcher Part
- Assessing and Developing People in the Workplace
- Work Design, Organizational Change and Development
- Leading, Engaging and Motivating People at Work
- Coaching Theory and Practice
- Flourishing Within Organizations
The application process takes place over a period of time and begins months before the commencement of classes. The universities have two main intakes known as the fall intake and winter intake for international students to kick start their journey. You can call our Leverage Edu experts on 1800 572 000 to find out how the application process can be fast-tracked. Here’s an easy 5-step process to complete your application process for MSc Business Psychology:
- Call our experts on 1800 572 000 to shortlist your favorite universities and courses. Start your application to multiple universities through our one dashboard platform
- Compile all your documents like SOPs, essays, certificates and LORs and exam scores like IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, etc
- Meet all the applications deadlines and start the application process for accommodation, students visa, and scholarships/student loans
- Accept the offer letter and meet your teachers, college mates and roommates virtually
- Get your visa approved and fly to your dream university!
A business psychologist’s goal is to help businesses and individuals achieve the maximum levels of performance and job satisfaction by using psychological concepts to affect workplace behavior. They advise business owners and employers on how to enhance hiring procedures, employee feedback, training, and management in order to increase work performance.
Business psychologists are divided into two categories: researchers and advisors. Both could work as consultants or as in-house employees. The business psychologist analyses people at all levels and works with the administration to examine corporate procedures, individuals, and teams in order to establish a healthy and effective work environment.
|Human Factors Specialist||8,00,000|
|Human Resource Executive||5,50,000|
Get Quick Transfers and Quicker Loan Approvals with Leverage Finance
Students interested in management and business positions will benefit greatly from a major in psychology, which provides both an understanding of human behavior and the ability to analyze data. Psychology expertise is directly applied in market research, human resources, advertising, and sales.
A business psychologist might operate in a variety of settings. Business psychologists can work in a wide range of settings and capacities. They can work for small or large businesses, and in the private or public sector. Business psychologists may work in leadership roles, human resources, office management, unions, and training administration in the private sector.
Negotiation and Persuasion
Writing and Reading Comprehension
Teaching and Learning
Here are the top universities for MSc Business Psychology:
University of Leeds
University of Kent
University of Hertfordshire
The University of Manchester – Alliance Manchester Business School
Want to study MSc Business Psychology at some of the best universities in the UK, USA, and Canada? Then wait no more, call our Leverage Edu experts on 1800 57 000 and get started on your application process!