MP Cooperative Bank Exam 2022 is a great opportunity for those foreseeing themselves as future clerks, computer operators, or maybe even society/committee managers. This is because the MP Cooperative Bank or the Apex Bank conducts an annual examination for such posts every year. Partaking in such examinations can get you recruited for the aforementioned job positions.
If you are someone already residing in the state of Madhya Pradesh and preparing for Government jobs, then you are good to go. This is due to the fact that the examination will only be held in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Hence, applicants residing outside the aforementioned state will have to physically appear for the examination.
|Name of the recruiter||Madhya Pradesh Cooperative Bank|
|Name of posts||Clerk/ Society manager/Computer operator|
|Job location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last date to apply||25th December 2022|
This Blog Includes:
MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card (2022)
Applicants will have to visit the official website of Apex Bank to acquire their admit card. Even though there has been no disclosure regarding the exact dates for the written exam, it is speculated that the written test for the examination will be conducted somewhere during January 2023. Candidates can download the MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card by following step by step process mentioned below. First and foremost, you’ll need to visit the official webpage of the MP Apex Bank.
- After that, simply click on the ‘Admit Card’ link.
- Doing so will require you to enter your login credentials.
- Once you are logged in (with the details), you will be redirected to a new webpage.
- You will get to see your ‘Admit Card’ on the new page.
- Now, simply download the file.
MP Cooperative Bank Eligibility Criteria
In order to be eligible, candidates have to fulfil every point of MP Cooperative Bank Eligibility Criteria. Make sure you have all the relevant documents to present at the time of document verification. Else, you will be disqualified at any stage of the exam.
Applicants must have graduated from some revered institution.
- Applicants must score an aggregate of at least 40% (out of total marks) marks in order to qualify.
- One must ensure that they score at least 30% marks in the English segment.
- Applicants belonging to the ‘Economically weaker section’ (EWS) can score an aggregate of 30% (out of the total marks) in the examination to qualify.
The eligible age limit for this examination ranges between 18-25 years. Any candidate who is 18 years old or above can apply for this job role. However, Candidates who are older than 25 years are not eligible.
Must Read: Exim Bank Exam 2022
MP Cooperative Bank Exam Apply Online
All the candidates who are planning to submit their application for this post can complete the MP Cooperative Bank Apply Online process by visiting the official website of the bank. The application will start from 26 November 2022 to 25 December 2022.
After completing the application form, you need to pay the application fee by using the online payment method. However, the application fee for MP Cooperative Bank recruitment 2022 is different for each category. We have mentioned the details below.
- General and OBC Candidate- INR 500
- SC/ST candidates- INR 250
MP Cooperative Bank Exam Notification
You can look for notifications regarding the MP Cooperative Bank Exam 2022 on the bank’s website. According to the recruitment announcement, there have been 2254 vacancies. Selected candidates after this exam will be appointed as clerks, committee managers, and computer operators in the year 2022.
It is imperative for applicants to go through the recruitment drive thoroughly before applying for such posts. Now, in order to apply for the examination, one can do so virtually. Below, we have explained the steps to apply for MP Cooperative Bank Exam, have a look.
How to Apply Online for the MP Cooperative Bank Exam 2022?
- To apply for the examination online, you’ll need to first visit the official website of MP Cooperative Bank.
- After doing so, look for the ‘Recruitments’ section.
- In the recruitment section, you will come across a link for the recruitment of Clerk/Computer Operators and Committee Managers.
- Here, you will get to see all the links related to your job.
- Once you complete that, click on the ‘Apply Online link.
- Doing so will require you to enter your basic credentials, such as your personal information, educational background, and other relevant information.
- After entering all the requisite details, you will need to pay the online application fee and submit the required documents.
- In the end, you will need to submit your application.
Must Read: List of Banking Courses
MP Cooperative Bank Exam Pattern 2022
In order to ace any examination, one needs to be well-versed in its structure or pattern. To help you with that, we have listed all the major intricacies regarding the examination. Have a look.
- The written examination will be for 200 marks.
- You will have 2 hours to write the exam.
- The examination will be objective type with multiple choice questions.
- You will be marked negatively (.25 marks) for each incorrect answer.
- IF you aren’t comfortable with English, you can opt for the HINDI question paper instead.
- The question paper will be segregated into 5 sections.
- You will have to answer each section within the given allotted time.
|Section||Question/Marks||Allotted Time (minutes)|
Although the examinations will be conducted virtually, applicants are required to physically appear in the authorized examination centres.
The salary is not fixed for every post. The pay scale for different posts is completely different. However, selected candidates will get DA, ad other allowances according to their pay scale in MP Cooperative Bank Salary.
As of 2022, MP Cooperative Bank has announced around 2254 vacancies for the MP MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment (2022) for 2254 vacancies. Applicants can register for the exam online tentatively between 26th November (2022)- 25th December 2022.
Below, we have mentioned the detailed information. It will help you understand the requisite criteria for clearing the MP Cooperative Bank exam in 2022.
Age Limit- 18 to 25 years
Education- Graduation Degree is Mandatory
You got the major information about MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022 Exam. Do not miss any updates announced by the bank for applicants. Keep following Leverage Edu for more information and stay connected with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin.