The Mother Teresa Scholarship is a great opportunity for minority groups in Kerala to build a promising career. The scholarship focuses on students who wish to pursue their career in Nursing Diploma or Paramedical Courses. It helps minority from lower-middle backgrounds to build their career in the field. In this article, we bring to you everything you must know about the Mother Teresa Scholarship and more!
Table of contents
About the Mother Teresa Scholarship
The Department of Minority Welfare, Government of Kerala welcomes applications for the Mother Teresa Scholarship (MTS), Kerala each year from students occupying the minority strata of society. This grant means to help them in pursuing a nursing degree and paramedical courses. Minority Welfare Department, Government of Kerala gives Mother Teresa Scholarship to students of minority section for seeking Nursing Diploma/Paramedical Courses in Government Aided foundations. The Minority Welfare Department, shaped under the General Administration Department in 2008, has now become a dynamic government drive with centred projects under Dr K.T. Jaleel the Honourable Minister for Minority Welfare, and A.Shajahan IAS, Secretary at Trivandrum.
The chosen students will receive a measure of INR 15,000 every year for seeking a nursing certificate/paramedical.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
The eligibility criteria for the Mother Teresa Scholarship are as follows:
- Candidate must belong to a minority section
- Candidate must have an annual family income of less than INR 8 lakh
- Candidate must be a native of Kerala
- Candidate must have secured admission for nursing diploma/paramedical course
How to Apply?
Candidate can apply for the scholarship using the steps as given below:
- Select the ‘Apply Now’ button to go to the online registration portal.
- Fill The required details such as personal details, educational details, and bank details.
- Generate a password.
- Carefully read and accept the terms and conditions in the declaration and submit the application.
- Select ‘candidate login’ and log in.
- Upload the relevant documents and take a print out of the application for future reference.
- Submit the application.
Required Documents for Mother Teresa Scholarship
- Enlistment printout with photograph attached
- Duplicate of mark list of SSLC/Plus 2/VHSE
- Duplicate of allocation memo
- First page of Pass Book of the Bank account for the sake of candidate, showing the name of candidate, account number, branch code, branch address and so on
- Copy of the Aadhar/NPR Card
- Copy of Nativity Certificate
- Copy of Community Certificate/minority Certificate
- Income authentication in unique from Village Office
- Non-smooth layer Certificate
- Copy of Ration Card
- The documents presented by the candidate ought to be checked online by the top of the establishment or the individual approved for that by the top of the organization
- Those applications, that can be acknowledged must be supported most recent by the last date
- Those applications which have been checked and supported online should reach, ‘Chief, Directorate of Minority Welfare, fourth Floor, Vikas Bhavan, Thiruvananthapuram-695033’, most recent by last date.
- The Notification is accessible at the ‘Scholarships’ interface at www.minoritywelfare.kerala.gov.in
Mother Teresa Scholarship Contact
Directorate of Minority Welfare,
Fourth Floor, Vikas Bhavan,
Tel. No: 0471 2300524, 2302090
Other Scholarships for Minority Students
- UP Scholarship 2021
- Moma Scholarship 2021
- 30+ Scholarships For Girls in 2021
- WBMDFC Scholarship 2020-21
- Post Matric Scholarship
- Comprehensive List of OBC Scholarships 2021
- Scholarships for Indian Students
Permits the possibility to alter his/her own subtleties identified with Online Registration. This component has limitations if the application is confirmed by the Institution.
Fields gave red bullet mark are obligatory fields
You should imply the organization with respect to the slip-ups. The establishment can return the confirmation status, which permits you to alter the details. Take the printout and resubmit it to the foundation for online confirmation.
By signing in with your enlistment ID, date of birth and secret key you can check the situation with your application whenever. On the landing page, ‘Registered Students List’ connect likewise gives the situation with your application.
You can contact the organization and solicitation for resetting it.
Whenever you have enrolled on the web, you can log in with enlistment ID and select grant subtleties and apply for the required scholarship(s).
The dates for the year 2022 are yet to be announced. If you are in need of support, financial or otherwise, you can always count on the experts at Leverage Edu that can guide you throughout the application process, along with getting an ideal scholarship and bringing you closer to your dream career. To stay updated about the Mother Teresa Scholarship, keep following us on Leverage Edu so as to not miss on important notifications. For more informative and helpful content, you can follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.