A fundamental aspect of modern human life is our very own mobile phones. Nearly everybody carries these contraptions, from a young child to an elderly. The development in cell phone and tablet use has prompted expanded utilization of applications and the need for mobile application designers. Mobile application improvement can be characterized as the arrangement of procedures engaged with building up a product for cell phones, tablets and other comparative gadgets.Mobile apps development courses are gaining popularity day by day by many youngesters.Like web application improvement, mobile advancement can be considered as a piece of the programming advancement industry. In this blog, we are going to explore various mobile application development courses, relevant information associated with it and the scope it has to offer.
|Branch Name/ Field of Study||Mobile App Development|
|Degree||Certificate & Diploma CoursesUGPG|
|Duration||Diploma: up to 6 months
UG: 3-4 years
PG: 2 years
|Eligibility||UG: 10+2 marks and/or entrance exam
PG: UG degree + entrance exam
|Course Fees||INR 3 to 15 Lakhs (in India)|
|Career Options||Software Engineer, Technical Architect, Hybrid App Developer, Application Developer, Technical Project Manager|
|Average Salary||INR 30,000 – INR 1,10,000 per month|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Google, Infosys, Accenture, HCL, NIIT, Paytm, Cognizant, Oracle, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, etc|
This Blog Includes:
- Why Pursue Mobile Apps Development Courses?
- Subjects Covered
- List of Popular Mobile Apps Development Courses
- Top Mobile Apps Development Courses: Online
- Universities offering Mobile Apps Development Courses
- Top Colleges in India for Mobile Apps Development Courses
- Mobile Application Developer Skills and Responsibilities
- Scope of Mobile App Development Courses in India & Abroad
- Top Recruiters
- Top Job Prospects & Average Salary
Why Pursue Mobile Apps Development Courses?
Mobile apps development courses are an advanced field that is one of the most creative spaces in the economy. It today holds the fate of the technology market today and is an integral part of future developments. The new gadgets entering the market are imaginative alternatives coming up because of developing innovation. The mobile application development courses guide its undertakers through coding languages, programming and software necessary for new innovations. There already exists a staggering number of mobile applications but these courses aim at equipping students with skills that will help them in improving and innovating new gadgets that will make our lives a lot simpler. Kickstarting your career in cybersecurity and application improvement can help economies flourish and this is the major focus of mobile app development courses.
Mobile apps development courses have an extensive module as they take into consideration various facets of the world of technology and computer applications. The accredited degrees’ coursework involves distinct aspects like media design, app deployment and marketing and promotion of the applications at various platforms. For a prospective student, being aware of the subjects helps them prepare for the challenges that lie ahead in the course. Tabulated below is a list of subjects that are covered in different mobile app development courses.
|Factors in Developing Mobile Applications||More on UIs|
|Intents and Services||Storing and Retrieving Data|
|Communications Via Network and the Web||Telephony|
|Notifications and Alarms||Graphics|
|Multimedia||Security and Hacking|
|Platforms and Additional Issues||Foundational Mathematics|
|Basic Discrete Mathematics||Data Structures|
|Introduction To Programming Using C||Digital Computer Fundamentals|
|Computer Networks||Programming In Java|
|Database Management Systems||Object-Oriented Programming Using C++|
|C++||Web Technology Lab|
|OOAD Using UML||Python Programming|
|Client-Server Computing||Design And Analysis Of Algorithms|
|Computer Architecture||Business Intelligence Lab|
Telephony is the innovation related to the electronic transmission of voice, fax, or other data between removed gatherings utilizing frameworks generally connected with the phone, a handheld gadget containing both a speaker or transmitter and a collector. With the appearance of PCs and the transmission of computerized data over phone frameworks and the utilization of radio to transmit phone flags, the qualification among communication and media transmission has gotten hard to make.
Any visual representation that is a blend of sound, video, or illustrations is known as multimedia. Interactive media is a more enlightening experience than text. It focuses on making information more interactive, engaging and thereby relatable. Over the past few years, the horizon of multimedia has been ever-expanding and it has grown to become a substantial segment of the world of technology.
Security and Hacking
Ethical Hacking is an approved act of bypassing framework security to distinguish potential information breaks and dangers in a system. The organization that possesses the framework or system permits cybersecurity architects to perform such exercises to test the framework’s resistances. However, it is a useful subject for mobile app development courses as it results in applications that are protected and harder to breach.
List of Popular Mobile Apps Development Courses
As mobile development companies are gaining popularity, there are many new mobile apps development courses that are becoming mainstream. More often than not, a mobile application development course is offered as a specialization as a part of a major degree in the field of computer and information technology. Mentioned below are some of the courses that familiarize students with the knowledge needed for mobile application development and enhance their prowess in this field.
- Diploma in user experience design
- Electrical and computer engineering
- Software technology.
- Mobile application development (certificate course)
- Software and app development
- HND web and app development
- Diploma in software development-Advanced diploma in computer science technology
- Certificate in computing
- Graduate diploma in-game and app production-diploma in digital humanities
- Computer science with a specialization
- BTech in Information Technology
- B.E in Artificial Intelligence
- B.Tech in Mobile Applications
- Bsc (Hons) Software Engineering
- Bachelor in Computer Application in Mobile Application and Web Technology
- BCA- Mobile Application Development
- B.Tech- Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Mobile Application Development
- B.Sc. in Gaming and Mobile Application Development
- B.Voc. in Mobile App Development
- MTech in Computer Science
- M.E in AI
- MTech in Information Technology
- M.Sc. IT in Mobile Application Development
- M.Voc. Mobile Application Development
- Advanced Software Engineering
- Masters in Animation
- MTech Mobile Applications
- MTech App Development
Top Mobile Apps Development Courses: Online
You’ve probably figured out by now that app development is one of the most rewarding businesses to work in these days. There has never been a better moment to study mobile app development, with pay that is higher than the national average and a significant need for workers to fill app development roles. Here are some amazing and highly renowned free and paid app development courses that you can pursue online at your own comfort and pace.
|Online Mobile Apps Development Courses||Links|
|Android Architecture Master Class||Udemy|
|Certification in Complete Android N Developer Course||Udemy|
|The Complete Android Oreo Developer Course||Udemy|
|The Comprehensive 2021 Android Development Masterclass||Udemy|
|Android Java Masterclass – Become an App Developer||Udemy|
|Certification in Marketing your Android Apps||edX|
|Certification in Developing Android App with App Inventor||Coursera|
|Certification in Build Your First Android App (Project-Centered Course)||Coursera|
|Certification in Android App Development||Coursera|
|Android Kotlin Developer Nanodegree||Udacity|
|Advanced Android Development||developers (Android)|
|Associate Android Developer Certification||Grow with Google|
Universities offering Mobile Apps Development Courses
Having decided to pursue a mobile application development course, the next crucial step is to decide which university to enroll in. A large number of top-class universities in the world offer courses in this field. Being aware of one’s choices helps a person make the right decision. Enlisted below are some of the major universities that should be taken into consideration when planning to pursue a course in mobile application development.[optin-monster-shortcode id=”xf2mlnjiouddzrshykdb”]
- Stanford University, Stanford
- University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Cambridge, MA)
- Carnegie Mellon University(Pittsburgh, PA)
- The University of California, Berkeley (Berkeley, CA)
- New York University (New York City, New York)
- Harvard University (Cambridge, MA)
- San Diego State University (San Diego, CA)
- Liberty University (Lynchburg, VA)
Top Colleges in India for Mobile Apps Development Courses
Enlisted below are some of the top and best colleges in India that are offering UG and PG mobile app development courses and programs to the students:
- Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kerala
- Gujarat University, Gujarat
- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab
- B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology, Chennai
- DY Patil International University, Pune
- Jain University, Bangalore
- MET’s School of Engineering, Thrissur
- Nagpur University Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University, Nagpur
- IGNOU, Delhi
- Vellore Institute of Technology, Tamil Nadu
- Government Science College, Bangalore
- JC Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA, Faridabad
- Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi
- St Xavier’s College, Ahmedabad
Mobile Application Developer Skills and Responsibilities
With the boom in technology usage, mobile apps development courses are increasingly sought-after. There is a range of abilities for portable application designers which include skills needed to succeed in the field of mobile application development. Listed below are some of the major skills a person looking to establish a career in this field should inculcate.
- Mobile application designers need to be conversant in object-arranged programming dialects like Java, Objective-C and C++.
- Mobile app developers need to have skills pertaining to working on the improvement of at least one of the top portable OSes.
- Application engineers should be trained to execute application programming interfaces (APIs) when necessary.
- Mobile application engineers are familiarized with the phrasing, ideas, and best practices for coding applications.
Mentioned below are the roles which are undertaken by mobile application developers in their job profile.
- Application designers code, test, investigate, screen, and archive changes for multiple applications.
- Mobile application designers relocate and adjust existing web applications to the portable stages.
- In-house versatile designers work intimately with different divisions to conceptualize and streamline organizations.
- Application developers prescribe changes and upgrade existing applications.
Scope of Mobile App Development Courses in India & Abroad
Technology has become an essential element of our daily lives as a result of digitalization. Given the increasing relevance of technology, the sector is already developing at an exponential rate. The sector is also projected to develop at a higher rate in the future years. Individuals with technical expertise in mobile application development have a variety of options accessible to them. Candidates in this field may expect to earn between Rs. 500,000 and Rs. 15,00,000.
Because of the growing relevance of digitization, there are a variety of possibilities for people in this sector. Many reputable recruiters employ people on a regular basis. An individual’s credentials and experience determine the career opportunities available to him or her. Following the completion of your individual mobile app development courses, we have compiled a list of top recruiters in the field for you.
- Tech Mahindra
- Apple (OIS)
- BlackBerry OS
- Rapidsoft Technologies
- Hidden Brains InfoTech
Top Job Prospects & Average Salary
Completing a mobile app development course will provide students with a variety of career options. An individual’s typical pay varies based on his or her qualifications and experience. Here are some of the most infamous employment possibilities accessible, together with their typical salaries:
|Career||Estimated average salary in INR (per month)|
|Software Engineer||Rs. 55,000|
|Hybrid Developer||Rs. 42,000|
|Application Developer||Rs, 45,000|
|Technical Architect||Rs. 85,000 – Rs. 95,000|
|Project Leader||Rs. 95, 000|
|Technical Project Manager||Rs. 90,000 – Rs. 1,10,000|
So, to wrap it up, there are many golden opportunities in the field of Mobile App development. If you wish to explore the opportunities that lie in the field by pursuing a course from one of the esteemed universities of the world, get in touch with us at Leverage Edu. Experts will offer you career guidance to find the best college available in this course and review your applications to increase your probability of getting admitted into the university of your choice with the help of our AI Course Finder. Book a free e-meeting with us today and give a flying start to your academic journey!