The candidates completing MCSE Core Infrastructure certification are eligible for job positions like Computer Support Specialists/Architects/Administrators and so on. The steps involved in getting the certification are as follows:
- The candidate needs to complete an MCSA certification either in Windows Server 2016 or Windows Server 2012.
- Clearing one of the exams like Securing Windows Server/Software-Defined Datacenter Implementation, etc will help you get certified.
- Continuing further education by enrolling into above mentioned or other MCSE certification courses will be beneficial.
The candidate who completes the certification in MCSE Mobility qualifies for the job positions of Traditional Desktop Support Technician or Enterprise Manager The steps involved in getting the MCSE mobility certification are as follows:
- The candidate should earn an MCSA Windows 10 certification.
- With the help of exam prep and resources, one of the exams has to be cleared. And only after this will the certificate will be issued.
- Enroll in other certifications to gain advanced knowledge.
Just like other courses, the first step towards earning the MCSE Productivity certificate is to gain skills through either MCSA Windows Server 2012 or MCSA Windows Server 2016 certificate. Once through, the candidate will be required to pass one of the exams from a list. To keep the certificate updated, education has to be continued.
We hope that this blog could answer all your questions regarding MCSE. With a wide range of Computer courses after 12th Commerce/Science/Arts stream, choosing a program can be difficult. Book an E-meeting with our experts at Leverage Edu who will assist you in choosing the right program by assessing your profile and academic records!