Ukraine is considered as the choicest study destination for Indian students who are willing to pursue MBBS, MD, BDS, or other courses in Medicine at an affordable cost. Universities in Ukraine offer one of the best education systems in the world and offer state-of-the-art infrastructure. Being a country with almost 100% literacy rate, it has great opportunities for medical students. Are you still wondering which country is best for MBBS? Let us tell you why MBBS in Ukraine is the best choice for you!
This Blog Includes:
Why Study MBBS in Ukraine?
Here are some key reasons that prove Ukraine to be the best study destination for Indian students wanting to study Medicine abroad:
- No Additional Entrance Exam
- Affordable Cost of Studying
- Degrees are Recognized by WHO, MCI, UNESCO
- The medium of instruction is English
- Affordable Living Expense
- ECTs Availability
- Best Student-Teacher Ratio
- Excellent Curriculum for Medical Science Courses
Cost of Studying MBBS in Ukraine
As soon as you get aligned with the thought of studying MBBS in foreign countries, the major concern is the overall cost of studying as well as the living expenses. In comparison with other countries, Ukraine offers high-quality education at bare minimum prices. Tabulated below are the various costs related to the program:
|Details||Expenses [in INR]|
(Total Fee of the program)
Intakes For MBBS in Ukraine
If you aspire to get admitted in the top medical Ukraine universities, you must start your application process by the month of July as the academic sessions start in September. Considering the limited seats in the prestigious institutes, admission will be given in a first come first serve basis. Thus, you must make sure to begin the MBBS admission process as soon as you receive the NEET score.
Unlike most countries, studying MBBS in Ukraine is comparatively easier because of its simple eligibility criteria. Before you go on with the application process, you should be thorough with the requirements mentioned in this section. Following are the prerequisites as demanded by the Ukrainian universities:
- Formal schooling of 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as main subjects.
- Candidates must be between 17-25 years of age
- Applicants must have at least 50% in class 12th result whereas students belonging to SC/ST category can have 40%-45%
- A valid NEET score
Application Process for MBBS in Ukraine
Now that you are familiar with the essential requirements of MBBS in Ukraine, let us get a hold of how the admission process of Ukraine goes around. It is a completely hassle-free process for Indian students. As soon as you get the NEET scorecard, you are ready to start the application:
- Fill up the form online of the college/(s) you want to apply for
- For successful submission of the form, securely pay the application fee
- If you abide by the conditions of the university, you will receive the offer letter from the Ukrainian University
- As soon as you receive the letter by, you will have to pay the fee for first-year/ semester
- When you are done with paying the fee for the course, you can apply for the student visa
To get enrolled in the MBBS in Ukraine, you need to present the following documents while applying online for the course and university. Make sure you have a scanned copy of the documents mentioned below:
- Birth certificate
- 10th and 12th class certificate
- Migration certificate
- Bank Statements
- Student Visa
- Copy of the offer letter from the university
- Copy of NEET score
Note: It is advised to go through the website of the medical university you are applying to as the list of documents can vary from one university to another.
For all the aspirants wanting to attain quality education in Ukraine, here are the top universities of the country:
- Kyiv Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Lviv National Medical University
- Lugansk State Medical University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
FAQs About MBBS in Ukraine
MBBS in Ukraine is a great option for Indian students who want to pursue mbbs from abroad. Ukraine provides quality education at very affordable costs that are much cheaper than most medicine courses in India. MBBS in Ukraine grants you a degree which will be accepted worldwide. Moreover, there are many medical universities in Ukraine are globally recognized which gives you assurance of quality education.
Yes, to pursue MBBS in Ukraine, it has now been made mandatory to qualify the NEET entrance exam.
To pursue MBBS in Ukraine, the candidate must be 18 years old. They should have completed 10+2 from a recognized school. There is also an eligibility criterion of having 50% marks in Chemistry, Physics and Biology in 12th Standard. Moreover, if you opt for studying MBBS in Ukraine you need to clear the NEET examination to get through the process.
The course duration of MBBS in Ukraine is 6 years including internship. Many universities of Ukraine have three years period of internship along with the course and some universities only allow one year of internship.
MBBS in Ukraine is also economical as some of the Ukrainian universities provide scholarships to international students. The tuition fee of MBBS in Ukraine is low even without a scholarship. Rs 2,50,000/- per year, making the total 5 year program costs upto 10 lakh rupees. Moreover, the internship also provides a stipend.
Yes it is safe to study MBBS in Ukraine. Ukraine government have special laws for International students which makes it even safer for students to stay.
We hope this blog on MBBS in Ukraine has equipped with the essential details. Ukraine is one of the best countries to pursue MBBS. If you need help in identifying your story and making your ‘doctor dream’ come true? Get in touch with our Leverage Edu and we will help you reach great heights!