Before getting into an MBBS in Georgia, let’s take a closer look at Georgia! Situated in the Caucasus region of Eurasia, Georgia is one of the most adored nations of the world. The nation is surrounded by Turkey and Armenia toward the south side, the Black Sea from the west, Azerbaijan by the southeast corner and by Russia toward the north. It’s a capital city is ‘Tbilisi’, which is the biggest city in the nation and is situated on the banks of River Mtkvari. The nation is a member of the Council of Europe and has a rich culture and customs. Speaking about the astonishing mix of culture of Iberian and Colchian Civilizations, the way of life of Georgia is quite magnificent. The nation got its renaissance in the eleventh century and saw the huge advancements in the field of writing, theory, science, design, and expressions.
The Georgian culture has additionally got its strong foundations from a few different societies of the world, including Roman, Greece, Byzantine, and Russian Empires. The nation is generally well known for its legends, music, film, and expressions. Some highly respected painters and eminent theatre specialists and movie executives have represented the rich culture of the country.
MBBS in Georgia
Georgia holds amazing opportunities for students willing to take up MBBS in Georgia. It is considered among the most loved places for aspiring candidates for MBBS in Europe. The nation has a 100% literacy rate, which implies the rich instructive foundation of the country. The students who aspire to study MBBS in Georgia have many advantages which make Georgia one of the most loved and preferred locations for MBBS course and for setting up a well-characterized profession later in life.
The Medical course is considered as one of the hardest on the planet and numerous aspirants get denied due to strict admission criteria across universities around the globe. But with the Georgian Universities, the dream of pursuing MBBS does turn into reality for motivated and dedicated students from different parts of the world.[Good News] With no test required and with low additional charges, for studying MBBS in Georgia all you need to do is choose the medical university prudently and prepare a convincing application.
Why Study Medicine in Georgia?
At present, Georgia is acquiring significance as a prominent goal among Indian medical students who wish to seek higher education abroad.
Georgia is a standout amongst the other popular study abroad destinations with regards to everyday comfort and tranquillity of life. The nation offers enough alternatives to carry on with a cheerful and relaxed life with a limited budget. While the nation is an impartial republic, the crime rates are low in the nation, therefore giving a privileged domain to the students. Indeed, investigation demonstrates that Georgia positions among the 10 most secure and lowest criminal nations on the planet. Thus, Georgia is a welcoming, safe, and value-for-money destination for Indian students who desire to study MBBS in Georgia.
Even the weather of Georgia is a matter of relief to Indian students planning to pursue MBBS in Georgia. Amid winters, the temperature ranges from 6 degree Celsius to 15 degree Celsius. There are two principle climatic zones in the nation relating to the eastern and western pieces of the nation. More or less, Georgia displays an entirely adorable atmosphere to live in.
Accommodation and Hostel for Students Pursuing MBBS in Georgia
Georgia grants reasonable settlement to the students. Most of the colleges give lodging of their own at affordable prices. The students are given a choice to either choose the settlement inside the college grounds or somewhere else having a room on lease or staying at any PG of their choice.
The hostels at Georgian universities also offer a typical kitchen to students, allowing them to cook at their will and according to their choice. Georgia has seen a sharp rise in the number of Indian Restaurants as far back thanks to the number of Indian students and demand for Indian food expanding.
In the past few years, the country has seen a sharp improvement in the transportation framework. The accessibility of four airplane terminals in the nation makes the travel of international students extremely convenient. The roadway and railway network of Georgia with other European countries like Poland, Bulgaria, Slovakia, and Germany is smooth and well maintained. The transport course alternatives to and from the nations like Great Britain, Poland, Belgium, the Netherlands, France, and Germany enables the students to move conveniently.
Benefits of Studying in Georgia [Quick Overview]
- Georgian universities have low tuition fees.
- No need to give IELTS/TOEFL.
- 100% visa approval rate of Indian students.
- Friendly atmosphere for students from all races and communities.
- An affordable spot to live with the monthly expenses of around $200.
- Georgia features among the top 10 lowest crime rate countries in the world.
- The MBBS degree from Georgian universities has good recognition globally.
- No Donation is required.
- A number of WHO and MCI approved Medical Universities to pursue MBBS in Georgia.
- Easy accessibility to scrumptious Indian food.
- Easy admission process for MBBS in Georgia.
- Private lodging for girls and boys available.
- No age bar for MBBS applicants.
- Two Sessions to begin MBBS in Georgia; one beginning from February, while other from September.
- PR process starts from the 3rd year itself
- Extra and personal Guidance to students preparing for MCI, USMLE and PLAB tests is offered.
- Availability of the option of shifting base to Germany in PG course.
- Best salary packages for students after completing MBBS in Georgia
- Student can pay fees in two installments.
- In the last year, no tuition fee is charged.
Documents Required for MBBS in Georgia [Check List]
- 10th Boards Mark sheet
- 12th Intermediate Mark sheet
- School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate (in English)
- Passing Certificate/Migration Certificate
- Birth Certificate (In English)
- 6 Passport size Photos (Matte Finish – White Background)
- Travel and Health Insurance
- Bank statements
Admission Process for MBBS in Georgia
- The admission process in the Georgian Universities requires students to fill an online application form and submit the required documents.
- As soon as the University gets the application of the student, the college issues a conditional offer letter in seven days. The students need to pay an underlying amount of the university charges and then proceed with the admission process.
- After 25 to 30 days, the students get the Accreditation Letter from Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia, whereupon the University gets a Ministry Order and issues a welcome letter to the student.
- After being selected by the university, the visa support takes up to 30 days to get completed. After that, students have to submit the fees for the first year course.
- Upon getting the procedure completed, the visa endorsement takes around 30 days, after which the student needs to pay the abandoned first-year expenses for the main year of the course.
- As soon as the expenses get cleared, the procedure of the flight gets finished and your MBBS in Georgia journey begins.
After the completion of MBBS in Georgia, you can even get recruited for the graduate degree program. Georgia is broadly known for the beneficial colleges which expects you to be at scholarly brilliance. The medical colleges of Georgia have been set up with the point of creating caring and able specialists who will progress in the direction of contributing great human services. The educational cost charges at the medicinal colleges of Georgia are lesser than some other restorative colleges in various nations.
Top Universities for MBBS in Georgia
Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University is a crucial instructive establishment. The post-graduate examinations alongside the bachelors are working for specific subjects. Numerous students from the Bachelor, Master and Doctoral projects study here.
East European University
Established in 2012, East European University, Georgia is an advanced education foundation situated in the extensive city of Tbilisi and perceived by the Ministry of Education and Science, Georgia, East European University.
University of Georgia
The University of Georgia (UGA) is the most established, biggest, and most complete instructive organization in Georgia. UGA takes a stab at magnificence in three key missions: giving understudies exceptional guidance in hospitals and labs, furnishing Georgia residents with the knowledge and help to improve personal life and surroundings in the state, and finding new learning and knowledge through immense research processes.
“AIETI” Medical School
It was founded in the year 1992 by Dr. Dimitri Tvidiani and Dr. David Tvildiani. It is famously known to be the first non-governmental higher learning medical center in Georgia, where English is the teaching medium. AIETI Medical School has been promoted by the National Authorization Council to a University.
Kutaisi Institute of Medicine
This medical school is situated in Kutaisi, Georgia. It was founded in the year 1992 by the group consisting of Ioseb Kachakhidze, Giorgi Arveladze, Nugzar Maglakelidze, and Malkhaz Dvalishvili, by the approval of the Ministry of Health Care due to the license issued by the Ministry of Education founded Kutaisi Institute of Medicine – “Kutaisi”.
FAQs about MBBS in Georgia
Is MBBS in Georgia possible without NEET?
Medical Council of India has made NEET examination mandatory for applying to medical courses anywhere in India and abroad. Candidates who wish to pursue MBBS in Georgia are required to qualify NEET entrance exam with minimum 60% marks.
Is MBBS in Georgia safe for Indian Students?
Georgia is one of the European countries with the lowest crime rates. MBBS in Georgia is safe for international students as the government provide special provisions to International students regarding their safety.
What are other good options for Indian medical students to study abroad apart from MBBS in Georgia?
Apart from MBBS in Georgia, Indian medical students can also consider:
|MBBS in Belarus|
|MBBS in Ukraine|
|MBBS in Russia|
|MBBS in China|
|MBBS in Australia|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan|
|MBBS in Bangladesh|
|MBBS in Nepal|
What are the accommodation options for Indian students pursuing MBBS in Georgia?
Medical universities in Georgia provides hostel facilities to its International Students. Students who don’t opt for on campus hostel can find rented places at affordable prices. Although, some colleges does not allow off-renting without administrative permissions.
Is MBBS in Georgia valid in India?
Most medical universities in Georgia are recognized by the World Health Organisation and Medical Council of India. Degrees from medical universities of Georgia are globally recognized and is valid to practice medicine in any country.
Does pursuing MBBS in Georgia require IELTS?
Some Medical Universities of Georgia requires students to qualify IELTS along with NEET examination to pursue Medical courses in Georgia. Candidates are required to score minimum 6.0 score.
Georgia is undoubtedly one of the best nations to fulfill your MBBS dream. Get in touch in Leverage Edu today and take the first step to pursue MBBS in Georgia!