Kellogg School of Management began as a school at Northwestern University and has evolved into a center for corporate idea production, cutting-edge research, and various perspectives on global economic concerns. The institute has a very selective entrance policy, with just 20% of applicants being accepted. To know more about MBA programs at Kellogg school of management, eligibility criteria, and the cost of studying, keep reading the blog!
This Blog Includes:
- About MBA at Kellogg School of Management
- Kellogg School of Management Rankings 2023
- Why Choose MBA Programs at Kellogg School of Management?
- Kellogg MBA Requirements
- Kellogg MBA Programs
- Kellog School of Management Fees
About MBA at Kellogg School of Management
Kellogg School of Management is an internationally renowned worldwide business school with the purpose of developing, educating, and equipping future leaders. It is the world’s first school to provide a one-year MBA degree. Accounting Information & Management, Analytical Finance, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Finance, Human Resource Management, and International Business are among the school’s 18 major fields of study. Kellogg School of Management accepts applications on a rolling basis throughout the year for several intakes, with varying deadlines for different courses. Kellogg School of Management has an acceptance rate of 20%.
Kellogg School of Management Rankings 2023
The following are the rankings of Kellogg School of Management:
Business School Programs Rankings
|Best Business Schools #3|
|Part-Time MBA #3|
Why Choose MBA Programs at Kellogg School of Management?
- A culture that is centred on the students – The student-led culture is still alive and well, but with more vision and structure. The Dean’s Consulting Alliance, founded at the idea of a Kellogg student, is a program in which students earn credit while learning to lead a team of consultants. The team presents its findings to the administration on a specific project to improve the institution. Students not only initiate ideas that become long-standing traditions, but they also manage many of the crucial and foundational components of the Kellogg MBA program. Second-year students organize KWEST, an overseas trip that many students take before courses start, as well as pre-term orientation (CIM), Kellogg’s admitted students day (Day at Kellogg), and a variety of other events.
- Professional options are extremely diverse – Other top-tier MBA programs report that 80% of graduates get hired by 20 to 30 significant companies, mostly in banking and consulting. Kellogg has stressed for years that over 200 companies hire the same 80% of its graduates. While the Big 3 consulting firms continue to employ a considerable number of Kellogg graduates, most other firms employ only a few. As a result, the Career Management Center attracts many more employers to campus than most other institutions, giving Kellogg students a larger pool of recruiters from which to pick. While Kellogg MBAs are known for producing consultants, marketers, and bankers, they also work in industries such as technology, entrepreneurship, journalism, healthcare, and more.
- Variety of MBA Programs – Kellogg has chosen to offer the degree in a variety of formats by using a portfolio approach. Kellogg is the highest-ranked U.S. business school to offer an accelerated one-year, full-time MBA program in addition to its traditional two-year MBA program. The one-year (1Y) MBA program has grown in popularity, particularly among students who have already earned a bachelor’s degree in business and want to gain skills quickly in order to return to a company or role that is sponsoring their education or to put their newfound knowledge into practice without committing to two years away from work.
Kellogg MBA Requirements
There are several intake rounds for Kellogg School of Management applicants. International applicants are strongly encouraged to apply for visa processing before the Round One or Round two deadlines.
Application Portal: Online Application.
Application Fee: 95-250 USD (INR 7,292.12 to 19,189.80) (depending on the choice of the program).
Specific course requirements may vary per program, however, the following are the minimum prerequisites that can improve your application and chances of acceptance to study in the United States:
- For a one-year MBA program, a bachelor’s degree or equivalent is necessary, as well as business or economics coursework.
- Responses to the online application form,
- Essays arguing why Kellogg’s is the best option.
- Score on the GMAT or GRE,
- LOR, interview report
- IELTS or TOEFL scores, video essays
- Work experience is important.
- Applicants are asked to specify whether they prefer on-campus or off-campus interviews in their applications so that the admissions committee can plan accordingly.
Because an MBA involves quantitative skills, all applicants must have prior calculus and statistics coursework before entering. Before applying to your favourite program, make sure you understand all of the program’s specific admission requirements and submit your application accordingly. The university may take up to 10 business days to respond with an admission decision to the applicant.
Kellogg MBA Programs
MBA Programs at Kellogg School of Management are:
Full-Time MBA Program
The Full-Time MBA Program offers a variety of choices for earning your MBA. Each one provides a variety of possibilities for reaching personal, professional, and educational objectives. Regardless of which path you take, you’ll grow as a person and learn how to ignite growth in any organization. Whatever Full-Time MBA program you pick, you’ll graduate with a broad, flexible skill set that will equip you to confidently lead in the face of extraordinary challenges and enormous opportunities.
|One Year||1||June||Candidates with business education and specific career ambitions should consider the expedited MBA program. Bypass core classes and choose electives that align with your goals to expand your network.|
|Two Year||2||Sept||The MBA program a focuses on integration. Develop management and leadership abilities while exploring a variety of interests and disciplines.|
|MMM||2||June||A unique dual-degree program. With a solid foundation in business, design innovation, and technology.|
|MBA||1||Sept||A fast-paced joint degree from Kellogg and McCormick School of Engineering is designed for students who wish to use technical acuity to lead strategic organizations.|
|JD-MBA||3||Sept||Take the same business and law classes as your single-degree peers to finish two degrees faster. Both degrees can be earned in almost half the time.|
Evening and Weekend MBA Programs
Make a timetable that suits you.
On The Weekend, Earn Your MBA
You can get a Kellogg MBA no matter where you reside. The weekend schedule is a fantastic alternative for students commuting from across the country or local residents who prefer the ease of weekend learning because of its concentrated structure.
Benefits of the Weekend Schedule
- Classes are held every weekend on Saturdays.
- Spend a full day studying and interacting with your classmates.
- If your schedule allows, enrol in evening classes. Add Friday afternoon or evening classes to your schedule for more flexibility in completing your degree faster.
In the Evenings, Get Your MBA
Take advantage of the Kellogg experience without jeopardizing your career. The evening schedule is ideal for professionals who live and work in the nearby region since it allows you to use what you learn in class the next day at work.
Benefits of the Evening Schedule
- Every class only meets once a week.
- If your schedule allows, attend weekend classes on Saturdays.
Executive MBA Programs
- Experienced professionals and world-class leaders like you benefit from the Kellogg School of Management. You will build new frameworks for solving difficult business problems while widening your worldwide network in the company of the world’s most notable CEOs. One of the best investments you can make in your career is to enrol in Kellogg’s top-tier Executive MBA Program.
- Grow in the Company of High-Caliber Peers: You’ll learn alongside and from top-notch classmates with a wide range of experience and worldwide skills, who will provide vital insights into universal business difficulties. You’ll be able to determine your future as a high-impact leader because of the lasting relationships you make and the strong career assistance you’ll receive.
- The Kellogg Executive MBA Global Network facilitates cross-cultural learning and collaboration with students from seven campuses throughout the world. You’ll be part of the world’s largest and most immersive network, with locations across Canada, Asia, the Middle East, Europe, and the United States.
- Constructive Leadership: Their top-tier EMBA program was created with established professionals like you in mind. Kellogg’s unique, rigorous curriculum and leadership development will sharpen your talents so you can confidently lead across your organization.
- Kellogg has two outstanding U.S. sites — Miami, FL, and Evanston, IL — as well as a variety of schedules to fit your hectic schedule. Whether you attend Kellogg in Miami or Evanston, you will benefit from the same world-class faculty and curriculum that distinguishes the Kellogg experience. Executive students live and learn on campus in facilities tailored to their educational needs.
- Students will also benefit from the Kellogg EMBA Global Network, which is the world’s largest and most immersive network of its type, providing students with unrivalled chances to study at our five leading partner institutions across the world.
Kellog School of Management Fees
The following is the cost of studying at Kellog School of Management:
|Tuition Fees||₹58,61,946.59 to ₹1,16,72,694.78 per year|
|Books and Supplies||₹1,25,015 / Year|
|On-Campus Accommodation||₹1,208,500 / Year|
|On-Campus expenses||₹1,95,429 / Year|
|PROGRAM||ANNUAL FEES (INR)|
|Part-Time||88,25,696.06 to 1,16,72,694.78|
All merit scholarships are automatically considered for admitted international students. International students seeking financial aid are provided private student loans, the majority of which require a cosigner from the United States. The interest rate on private loans is variable, and once the loan is disbursed, interest will begin to accrue. You can also take help from Leverage Finance!
Also Read: MBA in USA
Admission to Kellogg School of Management requires a GMAT score of 640-770.
For admission to Kellogg School of Management, professional employment experience is highly valued. Students in the newly admitted cohort had an average of 5 years of work experience. It is not, however, a condition for admission.
Yes, the Kellogg School of Management provides merit scholarships to international students. Private student loans are also available to international students.
Hope this blog helped you in knowing about MBA programs at Kellogg school of management. If you want to get into a good university, you’ll need more than just good grades; you’ll also need a flawless application because the competition is fierce. You may enlist the assistance of Leverage Edu specialists to assist you with the application process so that you can realize your goals. Call us immediately at 1800 57 2000 for a free 30-minute profile consultation.